***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Think you have to install an app to get it working.

Have a look on google play for usb bt controller. Not sure if there's a free app tho.

Last edited:
Anyone had this issue?

At a party last night I was using the camera and the screen suddenly went green with a couple of thin black lines down it. (not the whole screen just the camera bit... so the button to take a picture etc was still fine) The phone then rebooted itself and as it booted up the first time the screen had weird horizontal lines on it and didnt boot (it just stayed at the samsung logo glowing, still with horizontal lines)

I then turned it off and then turned it back on and it seems fine, still seems fine now.

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue with the sIII before?

Cheers

Right still having an issue with my S3 in that all my recorded videos arent playing properly. What i mean is that if ive recorded a video in daylight and then go to play it, the screen is all black, you can just barely make out whats going on...its like as if any video playback thats beig played on my s3 is in negative colours. Have had a had look at my settings and cant see anything out of the ordinary so im thinking that maybe its do with the custom rom but again havent seen anyone else with this issue:confused:

Dont know if its a problem with my S3 or if its a problem with my rom, using Wanam 4.4 at the moment with siyah kernal 1.8.

Anyone else having this issue??...dont really want to reset my phone and then have to go through setting it all up.

Last edited:
Right still having an issue with my S3 in that all my recorded videos arent playing properly. What i mean is that if ive recorded a video in daylight and then go to play it, the screen is all black, you can just barely make out whats going on...its like as if any video playback thats beig played on my s3 is in negative colours. Have had a had look at my settings and cant see anything out of the ordinary so im thinking that maybe its do with the custom rom but again havent seen anyone else with this issue:confused:

Dont know if its a problem with my S3 or if its a problem with my rom, using Wanam 4.4 at the moment with siyah kernal 1.8.

Anyone else having this issue??...dont really want to reset my phone and then have to go through setting it all up.

Do a nandroid backup, then do a full wipe. Boot into fresh rom and see if the issue is there? If it is, nandroid back :p

Have you tried latest wanam?? You could backup your phone install wanam 5.1 and see if the problem is still there. If it is just restore the backup.

And with siyah kernal there is an option to change colours to 'negative'. You might have this setting on.

press 4 times in a row rapidly on the home key it inverts the screen colors

*edit* Beaten like a ginger kid. :)

Do a nandroid backup, then do a full wipe. Boot into fresh rom and see if the issue is there? If it is, nandroid back :p

Yeh think ill do that and install a stock rom and see if the issue still persists.

Just need to find some time to do it.
Have you tried latest wanam?? You could backup your phone install wanam 5.1 and see if the problem is still there. If it is just restore the backup.

And with siyah kernal there is an option to change colours to 'negative'. You might have this setting on.

*edit* Beaten like a ginger kid. :)

No havent installed the latest wanam, wasnt sure if JB domination works with it or not.

Yep i did look in the siyah kernal settings, i actually flashed the latest version from Dec 4th and everything is at stock expect for the headphone amplification and 'pleasant for ears' eq settings. But the negative setting is unticked.

Right following on from my problem with viewing videos, i just took a quick vid on my S3 and sent it over to my other phone and the video plays fine.

Seems like its an issue with my s3, ill have to flash to a stock rom and see if the issue exists...if it does then time to send my s3 off to repairs which isnt something i want to do.

Just hoping it could be a bad flash or something.

Ok just played the videos and BS player plays them fine :confused:

So seem like both stock and gallery video player are corrupted somehow.

Might stick with BS player as it seems a much better media player than the stock ones.

Whats the difference between paid and free versions??

Back
Top Bottom