***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Cheers guys but another problem has popped up ffs. When I go to do the restore it says 'no files found' but the files are there because I can see them in file explorer (sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/2012-12-15.02.2405). Can I restore through kies instead ?.

Are you using the same recovery as when you made the backup?

Actually.. have you made sure where the backup is stored? Depending on the recovery, it might have defaulted the backup to the external card? Try and do a restore from external storage.

Actually.. have you made sure where the backup is stored? Depending on the recovery, it might have defaulted the backup to the external card? Try and do a restore from external storage.

It worked after I transferred it to the external SD, thanks a lot mate your a life saver :D

Late to the party...

Just gave up hope on a physical QWERTY being released any time soon and upgraded from my Desire Z to the LTE S3.

£29 for the phone, £27 a month, 600mins, unlimited texts, 'unlimited browsing' + 1.5GB of downloads.

Will be interesting getting used to touch screen typing! I was just starting to like the Ice cream sandwich rom on my Desire Z.

My phone has developed two interesting faults recently:

1. when i go to use the camera i get a lack band covering the bottom of the screen, if i come out of the camera then re-enter it disappears. ASnnoying if i need to take a picture quickly.

2. I like to tur my phone off at work when it's in my locker at work to save the battery. I usual use the power off option but now when i do that the phone shuts down and a few seconds later turns back on by itself.

Any ideas on solving one or both of these?

Thanks

You'll need a new case with that battery wont you?

Using the latest Perseus kernal atm. It fixes the bug that a lot of phones have. It also seems smoother than Siyah.

btw ill try that crDroid rom on the next release as LL5 has just come out.

Last edited:
My phone stopped charging properly last night :(

Battery was down to 4%, plugged it in and it was fine. One minute later stopped charging.

Wasn't connection, cable or power brick as I tried the one from my Nexus too.

Hoping I don't have to send it back, but if I do I'll probably get rid of it when returned.

Got a link?

here

looks like it has an extended fat cover ..

Replacement back cover houses the extended battery and protects against damage
As this battery is bigger in capacity than the standard one, it is also bigger in size. To accommodate this, the battery comes with a specially built replacement back cover that houses the battery, while also offering additional protection to the back of your phone from scratches and scrapes.

Hi all

just installed the CRDroid rom, and all is good, except i have now have 2 cameras and 2 galleries.

Can i freeze the ones i dont use or will that cause me jip,

its not a big deal but kinda annoying!

here

looks like it has an extended fat cover ..

Replacement back cover houses the extended battery and protects against damage
As this battery is bigger in capacity than the standard one, it is also bigger in size. To accommodate this, the battery comes with a specially built replacement back cover that houses the battery, while also offering additional protection to the back of your phone from scratches and scrapes.

cheers. Boo to no picture.

Back
Top Bottom