***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Oh I fully intend on getting a deal on sim free SIII via Quidco or TopCashback don't get me wrong :p There should be some excellent cashback offers via those so I'll still be making a big saving.

£10 a month on my 3 sim, 12 month contract, a couple £hundred cashback via qc/tcb = win :)

If?

You will get one! I already have a family member wanting my S2 and I have marbled around £250 for it :p

yeah im thinking this will be an epic phone, but really really happy with my Galaxy Nexus, i know the S3 will blow it away spec wise. but i kinda like the stock android experience and getting the updates and fixes as soon as they come out. Hopefully by the time the S3 comes out some specs or at least details on who is making the 4th Nexus will be about so i can make some choices.

Apparently the micro arc oxidation finish on the HTC One S makes it feel like ceramic, "Ceramic Metal” according to HTC :D

Maybe the SGS3 uses the same process? An aluminium unibody galaxy? Now there's a thought... :)

When is the samsung announcement meant to be again?

I hope people are wrong about the whole releasing an intermediate one this half of year and s3 in Q4, my contract finishes in may n would like to get it then lol.

Am I the only one that seriously doubts it would have a 1080p screen? That is a ridiculously high resolution to have on such a small screen. I'd be happy with the 720p screen from the SGN.

Am I the only one that seriously doubts it would have a 1080p screen? That is a ridiculously high resolution to have on such a small screen. I'd be happy with the 720p screen from the SGN.

Fujitsu are just headline grabbing - Sammy won't make samoled at this res.

what's the point in 480ppi when we can just register around 330ppi?

Fujitsu are just headline grabbing - Sammy won't make samoled at this res.

what's the point in 480ppi when we can just register around 330ppi?

Perceived PPI depends on the viewing distance and your eyesight, there's no fixed value in any case.

If they somehow managed to create a panel of such high pixel density (which I doubt), it's because at this resolution you'd get 1:1 mapping with videos and such.

Otherwise it's utterly pointless though (apart from a leap in technology and allowing for even higher resolution larger devices).

Back
Top Bottom