***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Still getting some random freezing, particularly with the PlayStore and this is with Banks Standard this time. Kernel maybe?

Dirt flash or hard wipe?

I only use minimal gaaps from Banks as it overwrites the camera Temasek has worked in, Temasek's camera allows saving to sdcard.

Last edited:
Soldato
What recovery are you using Azza? I've not experienced any problems when doing a clean flash.

I use the latest Philz recovery, Temasek v50 with Boeffla 2.2 beta 4 kernel, minimal Banks Gaaps and aosp calender fix. Flashed in that order, once flash is done I reboot and leave the phone alone for a good hour before I do anything else.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Latest Philz, all seems to be okay now apart from installing Nova prime from the PlayStore is borked with error -24.

I usually just flash the ROM then Gapps, let it boot and set up Google to sync then flash the kernel. Might just do everything again in one go when I get on the train. Can't get rid of this error no matter which caches and data I clear.

I'll see how beta 5 is while I'm at it.

Soldato
Phone was running a version of 4.1.2 (AFR) not a clue how that happened, think the guys that tried to install a I9305 display onto our I9300 when it was dropped in the bath may have tampered with it.

Flashed 4.3 via Odin now.

Soldato
Hi, I am having issues with my WiFi since the 4.3 update to my phone. The WiFi works fine at home but at work it keeps asking for me to sign in, but there is nowhere for me to do this so the WiFi connection is then disconnected. I had no problems with this phone before the update and research suggests a change in the phone setting, which isn't there.
Anyone help?
Cheers,
Chris

Soldato
Updated mine to Temesak V50 and having loads of issues connecting to wifi and EE. Anyone else having this issue?

No Sorry not had any problems with Wifi and connectivity. Only advice I can give is to full wipe and start again to see if that helps.

Hi, I am having issues with my WiFi since the 4.3 update to my phone. The WiFi works fine at home but at work it keeps asking for me to sign in, but there is nowhere for me to do this so the WiFi connection is then disconnected. I had no problems with this phone before the update and research suggests a change in the phone setting, which isn't there.
Anyone help?
Cheers,
Chris

Not used a Samsung Rom for months so could not comment sorry :(

Soldato
I keep getting 'com.android.phone has stopped' with messages or my phone and it takes several reboots for my EE to connect. Read online GAPPS could need updating?

Back
Top Bottom