**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
I know you're joking, but this is the right way to think about it. If your phone will be good for another year, you don't need to upgrade this year.

No I do agree with you, I kept my S7 for 3 years, I have managed to avoid the bug of wanting to upgrade every year.

But if your phone IS on its last legs, you've got a good offer, I don't think holding out for the latest model is always the best idea.

Soldato
But if your phone IS on its last legs, you've got a good offer, I don't think holding out for the latest model is always the best idea.

I would say (unscientific opinion incoming) that the S10 series have not been so readily available at bargain prices as the S-series has in previous years, perhaps because the devices seem outright more appealing. There have been a few excellent deals on the S10e, but not so much on the S10 or the S10+. From this, I would say that the S11 is unlikely to be reduced for some time after release, which makes a cut-price S10-series phone a good idea if you don't want to spend loads or you can't be bothered to wait for the latest offering.

Associate
Anyone use the ZAGG InvisibleShield Glassfusion Samsung Galaxy S10+ screen protector, i'm still using the factory one on my s10+ that was pre installed, just wanna hear some feed back in the InvisibleShield one?

Associate
S1e is currently £339 at Argos for anyone interested. At this price there isn't anything that can even touch it. Could even apply Quidco cashback.

£334.50 for the yellow version - if you can live with yellow. I see a black friday deal on the S10 128gb at £549 which could be tempting. I have a S9+ and sort of waiting to see what the S11 will be like though fully expect it to be bigger and expensive. Not sure I want a BIG phone next time.

Associate
S10e all sold out at Argos (the £334 one, anyway)

Good job - I was semi tempted by that offer even if I had to live with yellow. Prob would put a case on anyway. Vodafone had black Friday offer, max speed, unlimited everything and S10 for £36. The S10 was 64gb and 6gb of mem. Never realized there was a lessor model - thought they were 128 or 512gb?

Back
Top Bottom