**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Associate
Thanks for all the suggestions regarding cases and the detailed.information regarding the various manufacturers. Ive quite a bit of research to do but will definitely find something from those ideas.

I bought a couple of Spigen cases for my kids IPhone SEs and didn't think they were all that impressive. I

I had a Gear 4 3DO case for my S7 and it was v good for a year or so before the outer covering began to split n fray. I couldn't find any cases from them yet for the S10 but may be early days.

Soldato
Thanks for all the suggestions regarding cases and the detailed.information regarding the various manufacturers. Ive quite a bit of research to do but will definitely find something from those ideas.

I bought a couple of Spigen cases for my kids IPhone SEs and didn't think they were all that impressive. I

I had a Gear 4 3DO case for my S7 and it was v good for a year or so before the outer covering began to split n fray. I couldn't find any cases from them yet for the S10 but may be early days.

iirc they have a near enough exclusive deal with CPW so you might have to wait for actual launch or buy from CPW..

eventually someone ends up with excess stock or they source from outside the UK or something and the SRP ends up dropping like a stone on Amazon but it can take a little while.

Associate
Is there any way to change the delivery date of the order? I went for the 512gb ceramic white under the upgrade program and it's delivering it to my home address (I didn't see an option to change it but I did rush through it). Might just have to WFH on Friday otherwise.

I had to amend the address on mine so I asked on live chat and they said they would get it changed. I was meant to get an email when this happened but not had anything yet and the order tracking still shows the wrong address :(

Soldato
I had to amend the address on mine so I asked on live chat and they said they would get it changed. I was meant to get an email when this happened but not had anything yet and the order tracking still shows the wrong address :(

Yh I didn't want to mess around with Live chat as they tend to screw things up. Reading elsewhere somebody mentioned DPD do the deliveries (or at least did on the S9 launch) and I know you can get them to change the delivery date or even address once they set up the delivery, so hoping can do it that way.

Soldato
Sorry if this question has already been asked but I'm fairly new to Samsung mobile phones. What is the difference between the Exynos 9820 CPU and the Snap Dragon 855 CPU? Which one is better?

Soldato
Like points on a benchmark better right? The sort of thing you're highly unlikely to be able to perceive as a consumer?

Honestly curious lol.. is anyone suggesting you could even tell?

Soldato
Like points on a benchmark better right? The sort of thing you're highly unlikely to be able to perceive as a consumer?

Honestly curious lol.. is anyone suggesting you could even tell?

I suppose the most extreme case would be the Battery life...will be interesting to see the differences as I don't think we've had a comparison as of yet.

I had considered it as the snapdragon is the better chip however that was due to the convenience of being in america in a week or so but given there is no international warranty that made my decision on that idea.

Associate
Anyone bothered there is no led notification anymore? Read they may use the camera cutout for notification but not sure how reliable are those sources..

Man of Honour
Dave 2D is by far one of the most favourable reviewers out there. He's always fair in his opinion and will point out details other reviewers simply do not. He's a phone user himself and points out things other users will find good to know.

And as such, I agree with him completely here, the S10e is not only the most ideal phone on paper, but in practice as well.

Associate
I caved and cancelled my Prisim Black and went Ceramic. I couldn’t resist after seeing this video comparing the normal vs ceramic.

Look at that shine! Impressive.

Soldato
Chopping in my note 9 for an s10. Tired of not being able to sit in the car without having to take the phone out of my pocket first so it does not dig in.

Back
Top Bottom