**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Did anyone else order from Samsung and take them up on the old phone trade in?

I was wondering how I'm supposed to send the phone back seeing as I jave not received any information about sending my old phone back to Samsung. Trying to get through to customer services on the phone is taking ages.

If you've gone through the trade in process they will send you a returns bag after delivery of your new phone

Associate
People having issues with the fingerprint scanner, do you still have the stock screen protector on? I'm having issues but figure it could be the screen protector.
Yea, mine is still on.
I've set up a finger twice to see if it helps.

You can change the display from natural to vivid in display settings to make the colours pop.

Finger print sensor is not as effortless as all the videos I saw, including the ones from reviewers. Might be the stock screen protector, but seems thin so not sure a 3rd party protector could be better.

Is there a way to remap the extra button below the volume controls? The forcing of bixby on us has reached a new level!
Coming from a S7 and liking it so far. Screen seems a little washed out but I'm not sure if my S7 was just a bit more unnaturally saturated.

Make sure you set up the thumb a few times and at different angles helps too, also in the screen options there's a button that increases the sensitivity if you use screen protectors. This helped wonders for me with the stock screen protector and scanning. Works 90% of the time now and no longer need to press as hard.

Soldato
Right guys, I'm one of the people having finger print issue. Tried making the same finger 4 times and still no good, even registering a single print had me nearly throwing the phone in frustration :mad:.

One thing I've found that works 100% is this.

Wet or suck your thumb so it's a little wet then try it. Serms it doesn't like my dry hands at all. Going to try moisturising today see if it helps.

Associate
Right guys, I'm one of the people having finger print issue. Tried making the same finger 4 times and still no good, even registering a single print had me nearly throwing the phone in frustration :mad:.

Wet or suck your thumb so it's a little wet then try it. Serms it doesn't like my dry hands at all. Going to try moisturising today see if it helps.

Have you increased the screen sensitivity in the options?

Associate

Did you run the update? Sorted my issues

Soldato
To anyone who claimed the free galaxy ear buds, did you recieve a confirmation email ?

I submitted forgot to screenshot the claim reference and didnt recieve a confirmation email eyet...

Yeah I got a confirmation email that it was received a few hours after I did it and a second today to confirm my claim was successful.

Also received text messages confirming the same.

Soldato
Did you receive any email confirming they would send you a return bag?

Not gone for the S10 but talking from past experience when ordering with Samsung direct and trading in, but no didn't get any additional emails, the returns pack just showed up few days later in the post.

Soldato
think I've got the fingerprint reader cracked now guys. The trick is to moisturise, that's right all you so called hard men get the moisturiser out embrace your metrosexuality.

Back
Top Bottom