**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Permabanned
Rang up Sunday evening for an upgrade and got it Monday morning. Dude gave me a wicked deal too.

My poor S5, soon to be sold and dismantled. And its served me so well over the years. The guy at EE was surprised it was still going.

Soldato
You must be glad to get rid of the S5. That was an awful phone.
Liking my S10 overall but the no button thing is still annoying, phone keeps trying to wake up in my pocket and it gets through battery like crazy. Awesome camera though.

Associate
Really torn on upgrading from my p10 plus to one of the s10 models.

Bit concerned with battery life on the smaller s10s but also hearing pretty mixed reviews on the in display finger print scanner.

Associate
Im on the fence regarding the battery life as well.. Its my second day with the S10 and I got 3h 30m Screen time with 12% left (off charger @ 6:30, lasted until 18:30)..

I probably did a bit more with my S10 than I normally do with my S7 Edge, but the S7 Edge lasts a full day no problems.

Associate
Yea, just noticed your percentage. It's the only setting I've really set and I get 5-7 hours screen time but then I don't game on the phone.

I didnt use the phone for anything CPU intensive: just email, browsing, stuff like that.. didnt even play any video.

Caporegime
Debating this vs the soon to be released huawei Pro 30.

The main difference is the camera vs the headphone jack.

The Pro 30 has no headphone jack but looks better and should have a better camera.

Ill wait for reviews.

Associate
My phone arrived yesterday, a few days early. Is there a protective film around the corners? They feel rough and it looks like something is stuck on but I can't tell if it's part of the screen protector or not.

Associate
Just recieved confirmation from Sky regarding my trade in for my S7. £195 will he paid in by tomorrow 5pm. Nice one and great to see it all processed with no fuss.

Associate
Update time , so I received the phone and transferred all my apps and data from iPhone BUT i didn’t like the size still too big for me and the power button is definitely a bit higher than it should be so I initiated a returns and refund, I knew in long run the power button would definitely bother me more and more. So I didn’t remove any plastic off the phone but I did have to use the charger to charge to 100% to start transferring apps and data and also signed in to a few accounts but I factory reset before I dropped off at dpd point , I hope Samsung don’t cause a fuss as it not ‘new condition’
So now having had a x, s9 , pixel 3 and S10e I definitely prefer smaller form phones.

Associate
Update time , so I received the phone and transferred all my apps and data from iPhone BUT i didn’t like the size still too big for me and the power button is definitely a bit higher than it should be so I initiated a returns and refund, I knew in long run the power button would definitely bother me more and more. So I didn’t remove any plastic off the phone but I did have to use the charger to charge to 100% to start transferring apps and data and also signed in to a few accounts but I factory reset before I dropped off at dpd point , I hope Samsung don’t cause a fuss as it not ‘new condition’
So now having had a x, s9 , pixel 3 and S10e I definitely prefer smaller form phones.

The regular S10 or S10e would be perfect for you in that case.

No, Samsung will not kick up a fuss and will just give you a full refund, no questions.

Back
Top Bottom