**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

No order number, or no reference I can see in the finance agreement email
It's not in the finance agreement. I printed the confirmation page as I hadn't received my email. I wouldn't worry as it appears that a lot of us haven't received an order confirmation email - hopefully we'll get emails when it's shipped etc.

Well it was my birthday yesterday and I received my code. As I had already ordered mine I offered it to somebody on here who confirmed that it didn't apply to phones.

edit: and I've just tested it myself. Added a phone to my basket but when I enter the code it says "please enter a valid code". Removed the phone and replaced it with a set of buds and the code works.
Other people have had the same issue, and managed to get it working by using different browsers. Did you try Firefox?

The birthday code only gives money off accessories
Once again, it gives money off the phone too. See pic. Not mine but from HUKD. £150 trade in, 15% bday, 10% accessories.

49476899_1.jpg

Last edited:
Other people have had the same issue, and managed to get it working by using different browsers. Did you try Firefox?
Yep, still the same. As mentioned I've already ordered mine now and have no use for the voucher - if you want to try for yourself then drop me a message and I'll send you the code.

Once again, it gives money off the phone too. See pic.

49476899_1.jpg

What happens when you only have the phone in your basket and you apply the birthday code?

Last edited:
Anyone cancel the original delivery for the 13th and place an order for the 7th delivery. I did but i think ive been stupid as those delivery estimates have been rubbish in the past,id have probably got it sooner with my original order.

Anyone cancel the original delivery for the 13th and place an order for the 7th delivery. I did but i think ive been stupid as those delivery estimates have been rubbish in the past,id have probably got it sooner with my original order.
You'll have bumped yourself back in any queue I fear.

Delivery dates on Samsung.com don't mean anything and should be ignored. They'll ship your item whenever it's in stock ready to be dispatched. If that's early, they ship it early. If it's late, they'll ship it late (and if you're lucky, they'll even tell you it's delayed). I don't think I've ordered a single item directly from Samsung and had it arrive on the date I've selected. If any other items on your order are out of stock your order will not ship and your stock will get allocated to another order. All items must arrive in stock - at the same time - for your order to dispatch.

I ordered a Vaccum last week, that arrived a day earlier than I selected. Last year my other halfs S22U arrived over a week early. Mine arrived 6 weeks after the estimated delivery date (because I had an S8U on the same order and both the phone and tablet kept going out of stock so they wouldn't ship it). A charger we order arrived 2 days late also. Stuff just arrives whenever it does from Samsung.

Last edited:
It's not in the finance agreement. I printed the confirmation page as I hadn't received my email. I wouldn't worry as it appears that a lot of us haven't received an order confirmation email - hopefully we'll get emails when it's shipped etc.

So it arrived at 02:02. Hope that's not someone manually processing the orders lol

The order I placed for the 512gb s23u I placed last night has changed to "preparing despatch" so maybe I will get it on Tuesday after all!

So people currently on this lovely Sunday morning, what are the offers still.floating about for the ultra

1- trade in at least £150
2 - 10% off when adding accessories
3 - possibly another 10% with some code??
4 - maybe quidco or tcb

So people currently on this lovely Sunday morning, what are the offers still.floating about for the ultra

1- trade in at least £150
2 - 10% off when adding accessories
3 - possibly another 10% with some code??
4 - maybe quidco or tcb
Basically.

Anyone have a working referral code? Will pull the trigger when I find one.

With the improved battery and CPU performance it looks like after 3 years they finally made a phone worth keeping. Instantly returned the S21U and S22U as they were not keepers for various reasons, have a feeling won't be doing the same with S23U.

Bit the bullet and ordered the ultra, anyone recommend a good screen protector, tempered glass vs film? Only ever bought 3rd party glass ones

Bit the bullet and ordered the ultra, anyone recommend a good screen protector, tempered glass vs film? Only ever bought 3rd party glass ones
I just went with the one from Samsung because of the extra 10%, tempered glass I've always had issues with on a curved screen, normally they would just be plastic and would start to come off when you use it with a case.

The order I placed for the 512gb s23u I placed last night has changed to "preparing despatch" so maybe I will get it on Tuesday after all!
I placed my order literally as the page went live for orders and unpacking event was still going and my order tracking has now changed to preparing dispatch, but delivery date still says 13th.

If I go to preorder the exact same phone it says delivery from the 7th and its in stock.

I will be mad if others get it early and I don't lol.

I just went with the one from Samsung because of the extra 10%, tempered glass I've always had issues with on a curved screen, normally they would just be plastic and would start to come off when you use it with a case.
Tempered glass still causes problems with the fingerprint sensor?

Back
Top Bottom