**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Just out of interest did you guys bag the 1 month of free Samsung Care+ when ordering?
I going to but the site was having issues when placing the order (errors ) and I would need to start again, so I rushed it a bit, but I think I would forget to cancel care plan and would carry on anyway so I it may have been better for me.

This is how I got the 10% code working

1. Private mode in Edge
  2. Add phone
  3. Add code (very important)
  4. THEN go back and add an accessory for an extra 10%
  5. Optionally add trade-in
A plain black 256Gb S23 and £17 USB-C cable and 10% code and £100 trade-in = £620 for me

Tip, if you urgently need a code look for "SAMSUNG 10% OFF" on ebay, someone is selling codes (and it worked for me, delivery 7th Feb)

Last edited:
Reactions: wsh
Someone in this thread posted a refer code link and the chaps who said to search twitter were spot on also. I've made my checkout basket like 3 times and the code worked each time. Just cancelled my original O2 order and bought direct after I checked how much money I save. Cheers for the help all

Someone in this thread posted a refer code link and the chaps who said to search twitter were spot on also. I've made my checkout basket like 3 times and the code worked each time. Just cancelled my original O2 order and bought direct after I checked how much money I save. Cheers for the help all
How much did you pay in the end?

Back
Top Bottom