**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

My birthday on my Samsung account is Jan 1st but I had email notifications turned off :mad:
Yea I used to get non stop promotion emails but they got annoying and turned them off too.

Sadly the birthday codes exclude phones.
It most certainly doesn't, loads of people on HUKD have used it on the S23U, some posted screenshots showing the 15% discount in basket.

Alternative is 10% referral and possibly TCB so kinda works out similar.

It most certainly doesn't, loads of people on HUKD have used it on the S23U, some posted screenshots showing the 15% discount in basket.

Well it was my birthday yesterday and I received my code. As I had already ordered mine I offered it to somebody on here who confirmed that it didn't apply to phones.

edit: and I've just tested it myself. Added a phone to my basket but when I enter the code it says "please enter a valid code". Removed the phone and replaced it with a set of buds and the code works.

Last edited:
There's several links to generate codes Inthis thread. It's not hard to work out

The redeem vouchers page on the Samsung site gives This code has already been redeemed and can no longer be used message for every code I've tried. Adblockers off, Incognito mode, pihole disabled.

And every link on Twitter (even those posted 30 seconds previous) and on this thread goes to the below pages. I must be missing something obvious if it's not hard to work out.

sUWzvg5.png
zc7t20c.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I used to get non stop promotion emails but they got annoying and turned them off too.

For me a birthday code only took money off the accessory which happened to be a USB stick.

Last edited:
Finally it's ordered with a code I remembered I had from yesterday with pihole disabled in incognito mode. It appears Samsung have now stopped issuing codes.

The S23+ in graphite came in at £805 with a £100 trade in for a 10 year old android Motorola, 256GB USB stick, pack of screen protectors and a month of free insurance.

Last edited:
I have been reading this right haven’t I? Exonys is now done for the EU and it’s Snapdragon going forward? Well at least for this release.

Definitely a good move for the EU market.

Sorry if answered already, but bit received any order confirmation email and it's been 6 hours or more.

Got the finance agreement email straight away plus the initial payment gone from account.

Is that normal?

Sorry if answered already, but bit received any order confirmation email and it's been 6 hours or more.

Got the finance agreement email straight away plus the initial payment gone from account.

Is that normal?
I got the order confirmation email instantly.

Is that normal?
Seemingly so, at least for me and a couple others on here. If you have your order number you should be able to track it online.

Back
Top Bottom