**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

I placed my order literally as the page went live for orders and unpacking event was still going and my order tracking has now changed to preparing dispatch, but delivery date still says 13th.

If I go to preorder the exact same phone it says delivery from the 7th and its in stock.

I will be mad if others get it early and I don'I lol.
I would think they would all be dispatched at the same time, last year being an exception as the different online exclusive colours were sent out 3-7 weeks later.

I just went with the one from Samsung because of the extra 10%, tempered glass I've always had issues with on a curved screen, normally they would just be plastic and would start to come off when you use it with a case.

Thanks. Currently sold out! Hopefully they get them back in whilst I still have a code I can use for a bit more off!

I wonder if they'll be despatched today and delivered tomorrow if it's changed to preparing for despatch. I don't think they've been selling well if there's now all sorts of discounts and you can pick one up for delivery in a day or two.

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll be despatched today and delivered tomorrow if it's changed to preparing for despatch. I don't think they've been selling well if there's now all sorts of discounts and you can pick one up for delivery in a day or two.
I think the date is just a rough estimate. If they said they'd be delivered on the 8th for example and they weren't, you'd only have people complaining.

Easier to say a later date and deliver early. Plus majority of EU countries already have there's!

The strange thing is when you go to check out they ask you to pick a delivery slot!
I did this last year and paid extra for an early slot and it came two or three days earlier lol

My S23U order says preparing dispatch and further down says arrives on 07/02/23, we'll see. As for the screen protector - I have a Whitestone glass dome on my S21U, looking to do same on the S23U. Has it got a Samsung protector already fitted which needs to come off like the S21U had to ?

My S23U order says preparing dispatch and further down says arrives on 07/02/23, we'll see. As for the screen protector - I have a Whitestone glass dome on my S21U, looking to do same on the S23U. Has it got a Samsung protector already fitted which needs to come off like the S21U had to ?

No screen protector

Does the glass dome last well? The TPU ones don't last that long and look rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom