**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Just done exactly the same.
If anyone needs a code: https://i.soreto.com/samsung/o/4Jdj1hu2p (will delete if not allowed)
Ah that's been used already. Just my luck, been looking around for any kind of referral/code and came up with nothing that worked, always just a bit too late on the ones I find on twitter.
If anyone else has a code to share please send me one, would be much appreciated

Ah that's been used already. Just my luck, been looking around for any kind of referral/code and came up with nothing that worked, always just a bit too late on the ones I find on twitter.
If anyone else has a code to share please send me one, would be much appreciated
Still works for me:

QS33T6DFH
MVM8R6ZDD

Last edited:
The biggest disappointment with Samsung is following apple No charger in the box after they made fun of apple for it at least included them on your high end models (instead of one+ vivo oppo etc), it would be nice if they did but I dont mind the no case or screen protector as much because they never really included them before.

Do they still include a charger in the lower end models or is it across the range ?

Last edited:
The biggest disappointment with Samsung is following apple No charger in the box after they made fun of apple for it at least included them on your high end models (instead of one+ vivo oppo etc), it would be nice if they did but I dont mind the no case or screen protector as much because they never really included them before.

Do they still include a charger in the lower end models or is it across the range ?
Does any phone include a charger anymore, I didn't they did?

Does any phone include a charger anymore, I didn't they did?
Only the Chinese brands.
Don't mind no charger myself, I've got about 15 of the things lying around in various forms!
I would agree but I think we are getting short changed when you pay so much, most of my chargers are not above above 20w I only have one one for my phone, it would also be nice to be able to give a charger if you give your phone to someone.

I think if Samsung advertise the 45w charging as a feature of the S23 Ultra then they should include a 45w charger. It doesn't really bother me about charge speeds to be honest but for the price of the phone you get nothing. I used to love opening the Galaxy Note series and getting the charger, headphones, spare nibs for the pen and even a screen protector on some.

I think if Samsung advertise the 45w charging as a feature of the S23 Ultra then they should include a 45w charger. It doesn't really bother me about charge speeds to be honest but for the price of the phone you get nothing. I used to love opening the Galaxy Note series and getting the charger, headphones, spare nibs for the pen and even a screen protector on some.
Thats my point and the S pen was the same colour or special colour for the model.

Agree. I assumed a premium product would get a high speed charger to be honest. I've already got one so won't affect my purchase but seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom