**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Haha that's ridiculous!

Order later and receive earlier!

13th was the option for me. Nothing from DPD etc

Weird isn't it... This happened with the watch 4...order at launch, get it in a few weeks... Order a few days after launch, get it within 72 hours! I got the option of the 17th with my ultra order for graphite. Oh and 16th for the USB key... Wouldn't let me put them together which feels like a massive waste given their current eco push.

Haha that's ridiculous!

Order later and receive earlier!

13th was the option for me. Nothing from DPD etc
This is exactly my thoughts. I ordered on the unpacked event day at 6.20pm and only option was the 13th.

I've had nothing from dpd either and order status is preparing dispatch, but still saying 13th.

Proper pee taking if people get there orders before us, after ordering a few days later.

This is exactly my thoughts. I ordered on the unpacked event day at 6.20pm and only option was the 13th.

I've had nothing from dpd either and order status is preparing dispatch, but still saying 13th.

Proper pee taking if people get there orders before us, after ordering a few days later.
It's always the same with them, they're absolutely awful for fulfilling orders when they say they will. If it's preparing for despatch, then it might be a "first batch" thing where they'll all get sent out at once so you'll get yours tomorrow too. Who knows though.

As an aside, I got my case for the 23u in today and it seems *massive*. Maybe I'm used to the zfold4s form factor now but it just seems gigantic in my hand.

Last edited:
It's always the same with them, they're absolutely awful for fulfilling orders when they say they will. If it's preparing for despatch, then it might be a "first batch" thing where they'll all get sent out at once so you'll get yours tomorrow too. Who knows though.

As an aside, I got my case for the 23u in today and it seems *massive*. Maybe I'm used to the zfold4s form factor now but it just seems gigantic in my hand.
My case came the other day, my s21 ultra fits in the case and it's a snug fit. So for me it should feel fine. Although I remember laying my hands on the s21 ultra for the first time thinking the same lol.

Still no dispatch email for me on s23u.

Whilst faffing about trying to get the best deal I switched from the EPP site to see how the common people were fairing on the Samsung deals.

Alarmingly, I could have had my order on the 7th via that route. Unfortunately couldn't get a single code working so gave up.

EPP site still has mine scheduled for the 13th. Gonna wait it out patiently and tutting at Samsung instead!

Whilst faffing about trying to get the best deal I switched from the EPP site to see how the common people were fairing on the Samsung deals.

Alarmingly, I could have had my order on the 7th via that route. Unfortunately couldn't get a single code working so gave up.

EPP site still has mine scheduled for the 13th. Gonna wait it out patiently and tutting at Samsung instead!
Yeah I aren't cancelling and reordering. Will be tutting with you if people actually lay hands on them tomorrow and we hear nothing.

I put a post on Samsung Facebook Post about the ultra and they replied saying sorry, but different regions have different release dates. I was like I live in the UK and this relates to UK shipping dates. They failed to reply after that

Ordered mine last night (S23 Ultra 512 black) and DPD just emailed to say its arriving tomorrow, along with the watch charger I ordered to get the 10% discount.

Can't argue with that, although the Mrs might when I tell her later :D
In the past year and a half I've had the s21u, P6P, P7P, s22u ,Zf3 and Zf4 . Wife doesn't care, she says it's my hobby so I can do what I like. Her hobby is drinking and she spends a fortune! lol.

Order status "Preparing dispatch" - I ordered exclusive red but it did say exclusive colours are ready to ship for Feb 13th.

Battery life finally meets iPhone 14 levels

Camera catches up to and in many cases beats the iPhone 14 Pro Max for camera at launch, so expect the camera to improve even further after a few updates as has been seen in all the Galaxy S models in the recent past.

Last edited:
Got bored of looking at the same 100w cables on Amazon, and found out a fellow OcUK member has his own company that sell charging cables. So thought I'd give them a go :).

Back
Top Bottom