**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Associate
I've ordered the memumi case. It's 0.33mm.

It's a tad expensive (£12ish) but it'll do until the cheaper Chinese versions appear on the market for a few £ each
Is it only white or black? Anything that's actually clear?
I'm not sure how somebody with 11 posts is going to receive their handset before me.
:cry:If you could see my current phone (s20 fe) with cracked telephoto lens, a hairline crack on the front right in the middle, screen burn and a wonky charging port... You'd probably let me go first out of pity.

Don't get drunk at the cricket, kids.

Last edited:
Associate
Is it only white or black? Anything that's actually clear?

:cry:If you could see my current phone (s20 fe) with cracked telephoto lens, a hairline crack on the front right in the middle, screen burn and a wonky charging port... You'd probably let me go first out of pity.

Don't get drunk at the cricket, kids.
Just white and black at the minute. You do sometimes get more colours etc once the device has been out a while and shipments from China are over and people are flogging them on the bay

Associate
Maybe the debloaters that have been around. Never personally used them.
I always debloat my Samsung phones which can have a great impact on battery.

Trick is not to be too aggressive and look at what you are removing, there will be one for S23 soon but most of these will be valid.

Associate
Just had this

Thanks for your recent order of the S23. We are sure you’re keen to start using your new phone as soon as possible so we are delighted to let you know that we can deliver your S23 earlier than your scheduled delivery date.

Your new S23 will now be delivered from 8th February. Our delivery partner will be sending you a communication to confirm the new delivery date and time.
You had any dpd email or tracking yet?

I've had nothing yet

Permabanned
I've ordered the memumi case. It's 0.33mm.

It's a tad expensive (£12ish) but it'll do until the cheaper Chinese versions appear on the market for a few £ each

A tad expensive? considering the price of the phone, £12 is just a drop in the ocean .. I like the idea relax24 mentioned about a transparent one though, will look out for one once my phone arrives.

Associate
A tad expensive? considering the price of the phone, £12 is just a drop in the ocean .. I like the idea relax24 mentioned about a transparent one though, will look out for one once my phone arrives.
True. But the non branded ones can be picked up for like £3-£5 and they'll appear over the next few weeks/months.

Just glad there's one out there from the off to use!

Permabanned
I'm not sure how somebody with 11 posts is going to receive their handset before me.
I wasn't sure how to react to this, but saw your embarrassing post count and realise it was a joke now :)

Joke too, but I hope you can tear yourself away from computers and wi/fi chat to actually use this new phones high quality camera's :)

Sincerely dude, enjoy your new phone, looking fwd to mine :)

Soldato
Im also considering a case but I'm not sure if I should geta slim fit or something with slight bumpers

Ringke Fusion vs Ringke Fusion-X vs Ringke Fusion Bumper Case or some other brand

Will the extra bumpers help with the protection ?

Associate
Just got an email from DPD expecting my parcel soon, I ordered on the 2nd for the 14th as that was the earliest day, so a lot of u will still get emails up until midnight probably

Associate
You also get a delayed email from Samsung after the DPD email and it states what's in that particular delivery. For me it went Samsung screen protector, USB and then finally the phone

13 posts :cool:

wsh

wsh

Associate
I got an email from Samsung to say my graphite S23+ is being delivered from tomorrow.

Then an email 2 hours later to say they're customising my Z-Fold (which I didn't order) and because of that the graphite S23+ is going to take 3 weeks to be delivered.

Then an email an hour later from DPD to say they're expecting my Samsung parcel.

I log into my account is it says 'processing'.

Permabanned
Downloaded FreeFileSYnc just now, thanks, but what about wiping my old phone that is a Samsung Galaxy S20 as it will be a trade in once my new S23 Ultra arrives?

Perhaps FreeFileSYnc can wipe my old phone too?

Soldato
so, what's the agreement on screen protector and case? i'm thinking
screen protector - samsung's own in 2 pack (is tauri releasing something for s23u?)
case - something from spigen maybe? i was looking at dbrand, as i used that with s22u, but $50? no thanks

Back
Top Bottom