**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Man of Honour

Edit*

Well I have beaten my screen on time out of every phone I have ever owned. The SYnc Pro entry below shows over 2 hours of background usage so that looks like an app bug so I have set it to sleep when not in active use. With that in mind, we can comfortably say that where I was getting 4-6 hours from the S22 Ultra, I can get over 10 hours on the S23 Ultra. And that was with a few hours on 4G only too.

FmqlEmC.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
finally gonna pick up my S23U, just need a final decision on screen protector.
Samsung's (EF-US918CTEGWW) are 20 for pack of 2, while Spigen Neo Flex 2 pack is for 15.
Reviews of both are equally trash...so...what to do?

Caporegime
finally gonna pick up my S23U, just need a final decision on screen protector.
Samsung's (EF-US918CTEGWW) are 20 for pack of 2, while Spigen Neo Flex 2 pack is for 15.
Reviews of both are equally trash...so...what to do?
Mixed reviews of the official Samsung one though seen a number of positive ones, however I think stock is an issue. I've tried two cheapo ones, the first had bubbles (Milomdoi [2+3Pack] 9H) and the second ruined the FP sensor (KTRolster). The £30 UV one (IMBZBK [4+4 Pack] UV) I just got is great, just got to be careful with very tight cases like the Quad Lock case. Works great with my low profile see through case.

Last edited:
Soldato
So every video I send through WhatsApp still coming through very blurry, had same issue with S21U, is this some know problem with Samsung phones?

Associate
So every video I send through WhatsApp still coming through very blurry, had same issue with S21U, is this some know problem with Samsung phones?
Check your Whatsapp settings for sending media content, you can select best quality for upload quality, its still not great but slightly better than the automatic setting.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Also if you can post a sample of a video that is coming out blurry?

I've ordered the Anker 313 45W PPS charger to replace the 65W ZTE PPS I was using with an EU adapter to UK plug. reason being I've noticed lately that even though it still shows on phone as Super fast Charging 2.0, the actual speed of charge seems to have dropped off, probably about 15-20% off from what it used to be for the first 30 mins from low charge so figure I'd just bin it and get a proper UK charger instead.

Soldato
I use Samsung Pass, as well as Samsung Internet. A quick Google comes back saying its also avaliable for Windows, but I've never tried it.

Chrome on Windows stores all my passwords, and those then get transferred into Samsung browser (from Chrome android) in a very clunky cut n paste fashion as and when I need to, which eventually will end up being complete as time goes on.

Not looked for a faster transfer/export, from chrome to Samsung, but it's not an issue really.

Back
Top Bottom