**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

How is everyones screens?

There is a thread on Xda ref colour shifting or uneven colours, I've just picked one up and not had a in-depth look yet but the top left seems a little pink vs the rest of the screen, can anyone check?

Mines okay. No problems here on a standard s7. Just put a white screen on my wallpaper and it's all even colour. Although, my old s6 had uneven colours over the whole screen. Some of the screen was very pinkish and the other side slightly more blue.

Has your Very order been successful? Seems a few have been accepted.

Just shows processing at the moment. Failing that I'll buy from John Lewis with the two year warranty, although really it's superfluous as I doubt I'd keep a phone that long. See a few people hyping up the G5 but the screen is smaller so not interested.

A couple of reviews said that legibility of the screen in sunlight was poor, I don't know if they had the brightness set to low or what but I have seen no such issues.

sunlight_legibility%20.jpg

Obviously angling the screen so sunlight is reflecting off it means you aren't going to be reading squat on any screen, but using it in sunlight outdoors is absolutely no problem at all.

A couple of reviews said that legibility of the screen in sunlight was poor, I don't know if they had the brightness set to low or what but I have seen no such issues.

sunlight_legibility%20.jpg

Obviously angling the screen so sunlight is reflecting off it means you aren't going to be reading squat on any screen, but using it in sunlight outdoors is absolutely no problem at all.

Nice case, anymore pics of your phone in that case?

Fast Charger - Timing

started at 1% charging at 19:00 , Now at 20:22 , The Battery has reached 97% , So that is 1hr-22min , Not Bad , Can it be any faster ??

Has anyone stuck on the stock UK Firmware onto their phone yet?

I think I'm just going to go ahead and get rid of the Vodafone Firmware and stick on the UK BTU one which is what I did with the S6 Edge, might as well do it since I will eventually anyway!

Has anyone stuck on the stock UK Firmware onto their phone yet?

I think I'm just going to go ahead and get rid of the Vodafone Firmware and stick on the UK BTU one which is what I did with the S6 Edge, might as well do it since I will eventually anyway!

It's better to use the XEU one as it's the fastest one for updates. My UK unlocked s7 edge from carphone warehouse came with this firmware. XEU has replaced BTU firmware for fastest updates since the S6.

Back
Top Bottom