**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Nice case, anymore pics of your phone in that case?

Yup. Spigen Thin Fit.

SpigenThin_rear.jpg

SpigenThin_buttons.jpg

SpigenThin_open.jpg

SpigenThin_morningangle1.jpg

Last edited:
My order from Very has been dispatched so should have the Gold S7 Edge by Saturday.

Just need to order a case now...can't decide which. Good thing they are all in stock on Spigen website cos Amazon has none right now.

/edit the Neo Hybrid Crystal Champagne colour is the only one that just says 'Available in March 2016'..which is the one I want..and need it by end of next week before I go away for a month...hmm...

Last edited:
Can't you choose display option in the car's settings? Don't know the Ford system, but on my options I can choose 'Lastname, Firstname' or 'Firstname, Lastname' or <one other option I can't remember>

Nope, settings on the S7 for contacts are identical to those on the S4 so can't understand why it's doing this

[FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS]

I have noticed something strange and incredibly annoying with my Galaxs S7.

The "Facebook Pop" notification sounds way different to when it was on my S5. :eek:

No longer is it a nice clean little pop, it is now somehow deeper and more distorted, with kind of an added "whomp" to it. As I use it as my primary notification I am finding this most irksome. :(

[/FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS]

Anyone going naked? That ultra thin case is lovely and won't really provide any drop protection anyway.

It's not just about drop protection, but minor scuff and scratch protection too. As has been proven time and time again on countless forums during new phone releases the world over, only numpties do not protect their new £600, permanently-in-pocket-and knocked-around devices.

Last edited:
Anyone going naked? That ultra thin case is lovely and won't really provide any drop protection anyway.

uh.... well, it'll stop the metal sides from getting dents and gash looking marks on them if it happens to be dropped. so it does provide drop protection. and just overall protection in general. (stop the back getting marked and scuffed) keeps the camera lens off the surface when its put down too

Back
Top Bottom