**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Went to slip phone into jacket pocket while walking to the car, missed the pocket, watched as the phone slid to the ground. Things went in slow motion for a split second. Phone is fine. Best 31.99 spent ever :D

Although saying that... Had the case NOT been on there, the phone would have slid into the pocket no problem. The extra friction from the Spigen case (it feels like a bar of dry soap) meant I was prodding and missed the pocket lip!

Went to slip phone into jacket pocket while walking to the car, missed the pocket, watched as the phone slid to the ground. Things went in slow motion for a split second. Phone is fine. Best 31.99 spent ever :D

Although saying that... Had the case NOT been on there, the phone would have slid into the pocket no problem. The extra friction from the Spigen case (it feels like a bar of dry soap) meant I was prodding and missed the pocket lip!

31.99 :eek: you got robbed! :D

@ Rimsy, the spigen neo hybrid case is made of NGP, so its got a rubbery soft texture. its very grippy. i have one spare for my s7.

@ Rimsy, the spigen neo hybrid case is made of NGP, so its got a rubbery soft texture. its very grippy. i have one spare for my s7.

ah thats good to know. the clear spigen I had for my 6P was far from grippy so guess they must use a different material now

My VR unit just came. Vodafone and the phone came on the 8th if anyone else is waiting still.

Its great. Felt genuinely wobbly on the 360 snowboarding video.

But wow, that resolution is low. Is that as good as it gets or are some higer res videos out there?

Say, compared to the dinosaur walking past you one? Can't decide if they are just low res videos that you can stream, or if thats that. Some are notibly worse than other though.

Its a really good thing though : ) I like it. Just need to put some 3D films on my phone to see how they display. I suppose that should give a good idea of what the resolution at its maximum is. Maybe.

My VR unit just came. Vodafone and the phone came on the 8th if anyone else is waiting still.

Its great. Felt genuinely wobbly on the 360 snowboarding video.

But wow, that resolution is low. Is that as good as it gets or are some higer res videos out there?

Say, compared to the dinosaur walking past you one? Can't decide if they are just low res videos that you can stream, or if thats that. Some are notibly worse than other though.

Its a really good thing though : ) I like it. Just need to put some 3D films on my phone to see how they display. I suppose that should give a good idea of what the resolution at its maximum is. Maybe.

Yeah res is low anyway but I think the streaming videos definitely look worse. I downloaded a short film called 'invasion' which I'd recommend.

Download the Jack the Ripper short, it's awesome.

I watched a 1080p episode of Gotham whilst sat in the virtual cinema, that looked pretty good tbh. It definitely shows potential but does also highlight you need a minimum of a 4k screen for VR. Even on the S7's 2k screen you can see the pixels quite easily.

Back
Top Bottom