**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

I have the problem, I checked and my manage website data is already clear.

Thanks anyway.

Ah okay. In that case you could try clearing your private data and retry entering your log in details and fingerprint again. I must say...it didn't log me in first attempt. Second attempt and any attempt therein was fine.

Oh cool will try that out in a bit, currently timing a 5-100% charge on fast wireless :p

Wired took 1hr 40mins exactly pretty much.

Edit*
2hrs 40mins on wireless fast charge.

Last edited:
Sync (pro) or Replay (pro) imo. Or the new Boost beta is looking promising.

There is a theme called Android 6.0 for me its the best one yet and looks even bette than Material Dark

I am running that theme too, with a Mars live wallpaper it looks pretty nice IMO.

A screenshot or two would be nice for us who are still on the fence about getting an S7E. :)

"Android 6.0" theme is not as pleasing on AMOLED as the Material Dark theme. Too white.

First time user of Google Launcher, much preferred over the standard :) Any one here recommend a good app for Reddit ?

Relay Pro cannot be beat. I've used all the popular ones both paid and free and Relay just works better in terms of UI and features.

Side by side comparisons show that the Exynos 8890 is more powerful than the Snapdragon 820:

Very interesting considering the better scores achieved by the Qualcomm in the benchmarks. I'd be curious to see some gaming side-by-side; a post further up here showed the Exynos GPU really losing out to the 820 in benchmarking.

Seen a massive improvement on my S7's battery after switching off 4G. It would appear my office is a massive deadspot for Vodafone's 4G coverage and after unplugging at 7am this morning I have 90% at this time of the day.

The constant searching for a signal must have prevented Doze from fully kicking in and turning off 3G seems to have solved it, in my office at the very least.

just got Anker Quick Charge 3.0 , fantastic :D seems to be faster than the samsung unit provided, may have to buyer a fast wireless charger now

Back
Top Bottom