**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

well after 3 days Vodafone have been given the boot and i'm sticking with O2.

especially as now they allow NHS codes to be applied.

so 20gb data. unlimited text/mins. £46pm

i've paid extra knowing i'm getting the service i want.

within 2 hours id phone o2. they waived my upgrade fee and reserved a phone in store for collection. perfect service

I'm after another S7 Edge for my partner and want an Amazon sold unit. Among keep flicking between sold my Amazon and sold by 3rd parties. I've managed to place an order for delivery via Prime tomorrow for £620.21. The email and status shows Sold By Amazon EU so considering that, is it definitely sold via Amazon? Anyone else seeing the same?

Thanks.

I'm after another S7 Edge for my partner and want an Amazon sold unit. Among keep flicking between sold my Amazon and sold by 3rd parties. I've managed to place an order for delivery via Prime tomorrow for £620.21. The email and status shows Sold By Amazon EU so considering that, is it definitely sold via Amazon? Anyone else seeing the same?

Thanks.

Yes you have nothing to worry about.

Though you can post a screen grab for us to confirm.

Thanks.

So considering it says it is sold by Amazon EU, does it mean it is sold by Amazon EU? I would hazard a guess that yes, it is is sold by Amazon EU.

They put whatever seller has the cheapest item for sale on the main page. Even if it isn't amazon. I also wish I could just tick a setting which shows amazon sales only.

And to confirm that is sold by Amazon.

They put whatever seller has the cheapest item for sale on the main page. Even if it isn't amazon. I also wish I could just tick a setting which shows amazon sales only.

And to confirm that is sold by Amazon.

Thanks much appreciated. I have been looking for another one for my partner. Most times it shows 3rd party units but every now and again it will show Amazon and this just happened so I grabbed it and now it's showing as dispatching.

well after 3 days Vodafone have been given the boot and i'm sticking with O2.

especially as now they allow NHS codes to be applied.

so 20gb data. unlimited text/mins. £46pm

i've paid extra knowing i'm getting the service i want.

within 2 hours id phone o2. they waived my upgrade fee and reserved a phone in store for collection. perfect service
£46pm Ouch..

I bet that also over 24months..

Selecting delivery option 'prime' helps a bit. It doesn't eliminate all the 3rd party sellers as it still includes those that are fulfilled by Amazon, but it cuts it down a fair bit.

Camera has completely died on my edge now, waiting on an RMA from Samsung

Try turning Smart stay off. Do you get an error message?

Yep this, if you're getting the camera failed message. I was having a panic this afternoon as I thought mine was knackered but found this after having a quick google, switch off Smart start as Chris says and then restart the phone. Apparently they are working on a permanent fix.

I just don't expect my held awake time to be more then my screen on as with any phone unless I've been listening to music in the background. This suggest something is holding it awake that's all :(

awake means the phone is not in deep sleep, listening to music does keep your phone awake hence the time being higher than the screen on.

Back
Top Bottom