**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Thanks much appreciated. I have been looking for another one for my partner. Most times it shows 3rd party units but every now and again it will show Amazon and this just happened so I grabbed it and now it's showing as dispatching.

I swear you used to be able to filter by products which are only sold by Amazon. Seems like the S7/S7 Edge keeps going out of stock and when it does it basically disappears completely from Amazon. Weird.

MKBHD's S7 Review

Thumbs up from MKB, overall great phone.

Downsides - speaker is mediocre at best (I gotta agree) and Nexus 6p cam does a better job in low light.

Hmm from my experience having also owned the 6P, the S7 camera does better in low light in most cases.

As for the speaker, I don't think it's bad at all. has more oomph than the Z5 speakers, but less fidelity due to only being 1 speaker of course.

Just turned it on out of curiosity really as I've never tried it, and I do have occasions where the screen dims while I'm reading. Maybe I read too slow! :)

But yeah not a big loss, have never used it before anyway. Actually it didn't even seem to work.... not sure if that was related to the bug or if its just a bit crap.

The Samsung Fast Wireless charger. Also have the Incipio 15w one incoming which will be faster than the Samsung fast one as it's got a higher output which the S7 supports.

I sold my Gear VR tonight, got £60 for it cash.

Well, it has been ordered.. I'm officially leaving apple for the dark side!! Probably won't get to play with it till I'm back from my holiday in a weeks time. Will help soothe those post holiday blues though!! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom