**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Soldato
I use excel but I use Evernote which cancels out Onenote. I do use Onedrive + this morning I got notified we get +100GB for having this phone (for two years).
Must admit, I didn't even notice Skype was on there :)

Soldato
It's a shame you can't remove any of that rubbish rather than just disable it. Are you gonna see any battery life improvement by disabling all the bloat ?

Soldato
A drop by about 30% in the rating follows if you turn on the Always on display Finally,
if you want to use the Edge feeds, which require the screen to keep the capacitive sensors on, you will lose in the whereabouts of additional 7 hours.
Ouch!!!

guess I be leaving them two battery drainers turned off then..

Associate
Can anyone help please.

I have a signal box from EE as I get poor coverage at home. However, I can get 1 bar of 4G at home thus the phone seems to prefer this 1 bar of 4G over 5 full bars of 3G from the signal box.

Is there a way I can get the phone to not choose the 1 bar of 4G while at home?

Soldato
Can anyone help please.

I have a signal box from EE as I get poor coverage at home. However, I can get 1 bar of 4G at home thus the phone seems to prefer this 1 bar of 4G over 5 full bars of 3G from the signal box.

Is there a way I can get the phone to not choose the 1 bar of 4G while at home?
Looks like you can choose which network mode it can connect to from these 4 options..

LTE/3G/2G
3G/2G
3G only
2G only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom