**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Thread ****

Soldato
Cheers for that. I actually surprised myself at how cheap the S8 can be got on contract as at first it didn't even enter the thought process. If it were me I'd be buying sim free or even used and going sim only but she wants a contract. £26 a month with £10 up front is still decent though.

Soldato
My S8 has REALLY slowed down over the last week or two, it's turned into a laggy frustrating mess suddenly. it also seems to be running hotter than before.

Guess it's about the right time to annoy everyone so they want to upgrade when the next one comes out...
mine is horrendous....
laggy
apps crash or won't load...
camera keeps on switching between internal and sd memory...
and that's after fresh hard 2 weekend's ago...

Associate
can anybody recommend a perfect screen protector that wont pop off in a case?

ive used 2 or 3 different wet application ones and a solid one. the wet application ones just dont stick perfectly on the edges (i will not get my phone out of the box until my screen protector has arrived so cant be because of anything on the screen) and the solid one was awful, tiny bit of glue on the edges and it didnt stick well at all.

Associate
can anybody recommend a perfect screen protector that wont pop off in a case?

ive used 2 or 3 different wet application ones and a solid one. the wet application ones just dont stick perfectly on the edges (i will not get my phone out of the box until my screen protector has arrived so cant be because of anything on the screen) and the solid one was awful, tiny bit of glue on the edges and it didnt stick well at all.

I have the screenknight one on at the moment fits perfect no lifting edges like the previous ones just make sure you get the case fit version

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom