The 'Official' Screenshot & Tips thread 4 FSX enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Any news yet on the T7?

2hyyr1z.jpg

It's 'UK Live 2013' on Vatsim today. I'm off to (rw) Cardiff this afternoon, so am getting a quick flight in from London City to Manchester now..

Had a minor disaster this morning. In frustration on waiting for the T7, I accidentally clicked on buy for the Majestic Q400..

Also after the recent bunch of Windows updates, my network setup stopped working. I ended up turning the firewall off to my internal network.

Danny, tell us more on what you're interested in..

Last edited:
ghutchison14078, I like that blog link you posted:-

http://airdailyx.blogspot.co.uk/

ORBX are releasing Southampton (EGHI). Aerosoft are having a 20% off selected product sale.

This weekend, I did a quick flight on Vatsim in the ATR from London City to Manchester. There was a good deal of ATC and I used City Tower, London South, London North and Manchester Radar.

As said, I bought the Majestic Dash 8. And it's amazing. I was a) getting fed up of not having bought a 'proper' aircraft in ages b) starting to get a little fed up of having to 'pussy-foot' around the ATR-72's FMC; trying not to "C-T-D". c) had a little money to burn.

This month's PC Pilot has a review, but in a nutshell:-

• The model is excellent
  • They've managed to keep FPS very high indeed
  • The sounds including the engines are very absorbing
  • The co-pilot looks like he's slapping his forehead in despair at my cockpit actions
  • Highly recommended

My 'network-setup' has been going well, after this weekend's blip:-

PC 1:
  • FSX
  • EFB Data Provider

PC 2:
  • EFB Display Unit
  • Rex Essentials & Overdrive with the weather injector / radar
  • Plan-G
  • FSInn for Vatsim
  • Virtual Audio Cable for multiple headsets for Vatsim
  • Web browsing

I have the Dash 8 too mate, we can learn together ;)

I have flown it a couple of times and it is a great plane! Only thing I having issues with is landing, just coming in too fast and bouncing it a bit :o.

Let me know when you on again and we can take them out?

Hi all,
I've recently took a big interest in flight sims and i'm looking and getting a joystick and throttle:)
What's the best i can get for around £50?
Had a quick look but everyone seems to be out of stock and i'm looking at ordering tomorrow.
Had a quick look at the Speedlink black widow but it looks really cheap.
Massive thanks to anyone that helps;)

Hi all,
I've recently took a big interest in flight sims and i'm looking and getting a joystick and throttle:)
What's the best i can get for around £50?
Had a quick look but everyone seems to be out of stock and i'm looking at ordering tomorrow.
Had a quick look at the Speedlink black widow but it looks really cheap.
Massive thanks to anyone that helps;)

With a 50 quid budget; this is what you want

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/extreme-3d-pro-joystick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom