***The Official Starfield Thread*** (As endorsed by TNA)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I am somewhat looking forward to jumping back in once the dlc is out. I already have the dlc so just need to wait for it to release.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers for the link. Need it because all the people who 'hate' the game will no doubt want to use their valuable time to watch it.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Cheers for the link. Need it because all the people who 'hate' the game will no doubt want to use their valuable time to watch it.

Looks good to me. I shall reinstall this garbage game to play the dlc :D

Man of Honour

Looks fun. Free on gamepass hopefully.

Last edited:
Soldato

Looks good to me. I shall reinstall this garbage game to play the dlc :D

Welcome back @TNA

@Noxia thanks for the links.

So 09/10 June Update creation club is now live for xbox I've even got 1000 free credits.

Some nice official mods already available to download / purchase.

Looks like various new quests and features added as part of update too inc trackers alliance quests, weapons etc

Last edited:
Soldato
Ha, once started the trackers alliance quests, pulling up the scanner and scanning red people targets gives loads of instant bounty hunter missions. Persuade or Kill if wanted dead or alive.

Just from a bit of time in game so far today, the update definitely brings some nice touches.

Man of Honour
The editor is also now out. I will probably have a play at the weekend. Current plans:

1) Multiply by ten the capacity of the outside storage units for settlements - the current capacity doesn't even make sense.
2) See if I can fit a Lodge-style infinite capacity safe into each of the buyable houses/flats. Having to clutter the place up with loads of crates for storage is silly.
3) Try tweaking the perk system. Depending on how they are controlled I will try and do a combination of more perk points per level and reduce the number of perk points required at each tier before you can access the next tier to one.

Usually I build a couple of houses, but that isn't a high priority.

Also the NPC giving me the new Trackers Alliance quest line just teleported in. I fast-travelled to New Atlantis, started walking and they popped in out of thin air. Not the weirdest bug though...

Man of Honour
First time trying it on my new PC, pleasantly surprised by how well it runs. 4K, 120fps most of the time. It’s certainly giving my 7800X3D the biggest workout I’ve seen it have yet though, almost 50% usage.

Man of Honour
Tried this today for the first time on my new PC. What a contrast to my XSX experience, the visuals are a fair bit ahead and it’s locked to 4K 120fps. Loading is also far quicker. Will definitely play the DLC on PC next time around.

It further adds to my thought process too of in future sticking with a PC plus PS combo and skipping the next Xbox.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom