***The Official Starfield Thread*** (As endorsed by TNA)

Man of Honour
*sticks fingers in ears*

Lalalalallaaaaahhhlalalalaaaaa
Took some screenshots in case people put fingers in their ears

16324_urbanus_ms-paint-spaceship.jpg

Associate
I haven't bought a game for 4 years so I'm massively out of the loop, but the trailer looks great so I'm eagerly awaiting the actual reviews - hopefully my rig can handle it though, 980Ti is ageing hardware now

Last edited:
Associate
I am mostly going to play this blind, not really watched anything so far. Will be interesting to see if it ends up being as buggy as all the rest of the Bethesda games :p

Soldato
No way will I pay for that. I am sure someone here will find it and share it with us however :cry:

Looks like PureDark has implemented an authentication system for his RDR 2 Frame Gen mod, where you need to first authenticate yourself as a Patreon sub of his in order to use it. So if you obtain the mod by "sailing the high seas", it won't work until you sub to his Patreon.

Soldato
Doesn't it look like poop in comparison.

Game dependant just like DLSS has been. DF did a good breakdown in a few games that had both and showed both had strengths and short comings and although in stills DLSS was ever slightly better in a few elements they generally both work well enough. This was DLSS 2.0 so not sure what DLSS 3.0 is like.

But yeah lot of people seem to poop on it even when it has been demonstrated both good enough and both have clear issues. Better native still with all off when possible.

Soldato
I haven't bought a game for 4 years so I'm massively out of the loop, but the trailer looks great so I'm eagerly awaiting the actual reviews - hopefully my rig can handle it though, 980Ti is ageing hardware now
The minimum requirement is a 1070ti. If you have the cash your going to need to buy a new GPU otherwise the Xbox series x is your next option.

Back
Top Bottom