*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

The JSAUX dock is £39.99 on Amazon as well. Believe it can be had a little cheaper from them direct with a first order voucher but nice to have that Amazon guarentee. Does anyone have any screen protector recommendations?

Bought a 512GB Samsung Evo and kinda tempted to get another just in case...

I believe JSaux do screen protector with a bracket so it easily applies. I haven't got 1 though.

I did look at those ones but they seemed to have mixed reviews.

512GB Samsung Micro SD card already sold out at £36.99 :(

Yeah at those prices they don't last long. I ended up getting a 512GB for the Steam Deck and a 256GB for an old Surface Pro 3 that has been complaining of low disk space. Got them both for less than I was going to pay for a single 512GB last week.

I feel like part of the problem is the touch screen on the steam deck isn't amazing at the best of times. So anyone using a screen protector is going to have a less than ideal experience

Yeah at those prices they don't last long. I ended up getting a 512GB for the Steam Deck and a 256GB for an old Surface Pro 3 that has been complaining of low disk space. Got them both for less than I was going to pay for a single 512GB last week.
I picked one up this morning thankfully but was tempted to grab another.

I bought a 256GB Evo Plus for £26 a short time ago :(
Only upside is that it was direct from Samsung so it's definitely not fake!

jsaux docks on Amazon look good, tempted by the 603 (I think)

Last edited:
I bought a 256GB Evo Plus for £26 a short time ago :(
Only upside is that it was direct from Samsung so it's definitely not fake!

jsaux docks on Amazon look good, tempted by the 603 (I think)
I doubt if Evo Select are fake as they are exclusively produced for Amazon and only sold by them (new) :)

Back
Top Bottom