*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Associate
Guide to do it on steam os here:

I do think this was the tutorial i used.
On Windows, or Steam OS? If the latter, how easy was that to do?
SteamOS as above.
Have you tried fc 24?
Sorry ive not tried I do know there are some online issues with the battlefields though so it may have the same fate for online.

Associate
I do think this was the tutorial i used.

SteamOS as above.

Sorry ive not tried I do know there are some online issues with the battlefields though so it may have the same fate for online.
Damn they’ve got Dead Space remake on there, I recently paid £35 for it on Xbox! :(

Last edited:
Associate
I just installed Xbox Cloud Gaming and played a bit of Forza Motorsport, seems to work and look great!!

Obviously doesn’t work anywhere without good wifi though, so I wish we could install game pass games locally.

Last edited:
Associate
I just installed Xbox Cloud Gaming and played a bit of Forza Motorsport, seems to work and look great!!

Obviously doesn’t work anywhere without good wifi though, so I wish we could install game pass games locally.
I have a windows SD card just for game pass stuff mostly Cocoon. But I also wish there was a launcher to play them in steamos.

Soldato
I just put my screen protector on, a Jsaux tempered glass gloss. Went on without issue. The plastic guide is a God send. As far as I can tell, it hasn't hurt image quality. Will see how I get on with it. I may swap it out for an anti reflective, but kinda depends how much they hurt image quality.

Back
Top Bottom