*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

I bought an OLED off Members market about a month ago purely for work travel.
Best thing I've bought! Out the country for 11 days due to work for Dec, be a joy to have it with me.

10 hour plus flights? You'll need a battery pack, so do I in truth, anyone got any recommendations? :D

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing this evening! Luckily most planes on transatlantic have AC Sockets between the seats, my delta flight to salt lake city had this and were not in any special cabin grade.

The Anker unit kelt mentions does look pretty decent for a portable source :)

Last edited:
Has anyone tried using a KVM with the Steam deck. Im trying to sort my mess of a home office out and decided I need a 3 PC KVM, home PC, work laptop and Steam Deck. I have a horrible feeling that it probably isn't going to work as most KVM's require USB inputs to work.
I know I can get a dock for it, but Im trying to save on space
Check out Barrier (freeware). I use it across my desktop PC / work laptop / Macbook / Steam deck. It's like having one big multi-monitor setup. You can even copy / paste between devices.

Check out Barrier (freeware). I use it across my desktop PC / work laptop / Macbook / Steam deck. It's like having one big multi-monitor setup. You can even copy / paste between devices.
Never heard of it, thanks for that, googling now

edit

Big thanks for that shout out, this looks like just the job!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom