*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

I'm in 'Q3' but still on the fence on whether to actually buy. At least I have a few months to think about it.
I still think the deck is more hype than anything else. Relatively poor battery life and a little on the large size aren't great, but coupled to the fact that it will likely never leave my house, i'm thinking i'm just buying it for the sake of it.

So, with the Odin looking like it'll come late like my SD, I've found a listing for a GPD Win 3 i5 with UK warranty still on it.

Think I'll be taking this for the time being, and deciding which I keep in the summer.

Can always sell my Switch stuff to fund this, assuming it plays that level of emulation smoothly.

So, with the Odin looking like it'll come late like my SD, I've found a listing for a GPD Win 3 i5 with UK warranty still on it.
Think I'll be taking this for the time being, and deciding which I keep in the summer.

Can always sell my Switch stuff to fund this, assuming it plays that level of emulation smoothly.
Your find that it doesn't quite run the switch stuff well enough to then sell the switch. I think we are at least a generation away from that being a reality unfortunately.
I have a AYA Neo Pro and still have kept my switch.

Well I'll probably cancel. I underestimated how bad a launch it would be so didn't order until August 24th!!! I'm now after Q3 which judging by everyone else's order dates would put me in roughly 2025!!! Deck 2 might be the way to go

Your find that it doesn't quite run the switch stuff well enough to then sell the switch. I think we are at least a generation away from that being a reality unfortunately.
I have a AYA Neo Pro and still have kept my switch.
Oh really? Damn that's a shame. I did watch some YouTube videos of games like Dread and Odyssey running close to 6fps though. Might have been some tinkering needed.

Just checked my pre order, I placed it back on 20th July last year (top version) and its showing available at Q3 2022... It keeps getting pushed back. Should I just cancel and try buy from somewhere direct?

Back
Top Bottom