*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Nothing wrong with pre-orders, considering this is their first time making a console pre-orders was a good way to judge the rough demand as to whether they needed to significantly ramp up production or lower it.

This is Valve, not some unknown startup that may vanish with your money so I had no issues paying a tiny deposit. It's refundable anyway so don't really see a problem.

No idea, as far as I know there's been no hints about pricing.

Not too bothered, somewhere to sit the deck would have been nice, but I bought a generic dock anyway which works nicely with mine.

Looking forward to Steam Deck 2. That will have software being top notch from launch. Just want to see smaller bezels and 1080p screen as some games were almost unplayable due to the low resolution for me. Though most looked great to be fair.

huh, I'm sure its a mistake, and will probably all go wrong very quickly if anyone actually tries it, but in the written version of that update https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3220648637499816986

there's a functional add to cart link for the 64gb version on the very bottom of the page. Not a pre order but a full purchase... I'm tempted to try it just to see what happens, but feel like its a lot of money for an experiment that i'm sure will fail

huh, I'm sure its a mistake, and will probably all go wrong very quickly if anyone actually tries it, but in the written version of that update https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3220648637499816986

there's a functional add to cart link for the 64gb version on the very bottom of the page. Not a pre order but a full purchase... I'm tempted to try it just to see what happens, but feel like its a lot of money for an experiment that i'm sure will fail
Lol for science I tried in the app and it adds to basket but no way to pay as far as I could see - just throws an error :p

Probably not super popular on here, but... Has anyone played Roblox on one of these? Like to play with my kids every now and again - something I can do on my GPD, not sure if you can on the Steam Deck.

Back
Top Bottom