*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
OP
Just tried to place an order using the Vouchercloud code on a new unused FoodHub account (registered last week) and it flashed up that my account is suspended. Order placed with a takeaway I've used loads of times who also offer 20% menu discount.

Strange thing is, the order still appears to have gone through and I've been charged!

Man of Honour
Just tried to place an order using the Vouchercloud code on a new unused FoodHub account (registered last week) and it flashed up that my account is suspended. Order placed with a takeaway I've used loads of times who also offer 20% menu discount.

Strange thing is, the order still appears to have gone through and I've been charged!

did it turn up?

Man of Honour
I've got a 20% off Just-Eat voucher I think is shareable, but it may require you to use the mobile APP.

If anyone wants it let me know.

i've got one as well, i just did a dummy order on PC and it said "This code can't be used on this platform, so App only

Soldato
OP
Had a flyer through the letter box from UberEats with a £10 off £15 code for first time orders. I wonder if this will work if I set up a new UberEats account!

Caporegime
Okay well I also have a non referral code which I got in the post and cant use because I have an account set up already. Any takers for that one? :p (still 10 off 15 for UberEats I just dont get anything...) :(

Also I dont really understand the no referrals rule... Whats that all about? Does it put OcUK as a company in breach of some T's & C's?

£10 off £15 first time order Uber Eats voucher - Who wants?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Okay well I also have a non referral code which I got in the post and cant use because I have an account set up already. Any takers for that one? :p (still 10 off 15 for UberEats I just dont get anything...) :(

Also I dont really understand the no referrals rule... Whats that all about? Does it put OcUK as a company in breach of some T's & C's?

This one I got through letterbox doesn't give me a referral discount. It's just a discount for new customers.

Man of Honour
On it's way with 10% restaurant discount stacked with the £3.50 discount ;)

WwStcBD.png

I only really wanted the Half pound Cheeseburger, so the kebab will be tomorrow's lunch with some fresh salad

Soldato

£10 off £15 first time order Uber Eats voucher - Who wants?

I'll take this if you still have it bud?

Man of Honour
CUKSEP25 for 25% off at Foodhub, dinner incoming!

GTYMXcT.png

same as last time.. cheeseburger for tonight and kebab for tomorrows dinner.... although i might 'have a little look' at the kebab tonight ;)

Back
Top Bottom