*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Caporegime
gotta hold my hands up and come clean.. yeah :D

tbh though considering it was ment to be £9 it wasnt very big, maybe it would have been bigger if i didn't use a voucher
it was very nice though :)

Hmm, wouldn't have thought so, the restaurant will get the same amount of money won't they? Its just subsidised by Foodhub? :)

Man of Honour
Hmm, wouldn't have thought so, the restaurant will get the same amount of money won't they? Its just subsidised by Foodhub? :)

Some think the discount actually is coming out of their pockets though.

I heard that the restaurants get the funds back as Foodhub store credit to spend on Foodhub branded products like Pizza box's etc, see here --> https://shop.touch2success.com/our_menu.php

if that's true, and the restaurant doesn't use Foodhub branded stuff, then they may prefer you don't use a voucher code,
although they do have the option to refuse your order if they aren't happy about it...

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I heard that the restaurants get the funds back as Foodhub store credit to spend on Foodhub branded products like Pizza box's etc, see here --> https://shop.touch2success.com/our_menu.php

if that's true, and the restaurant doesn't use Foodhub branded stuff, then they may prefer you don't use a voucher code,
although they do have the option to refuse your order if they aren't happy about it...

The takeaways I've used, especially the one I order from loads with their 20% menu discount don't have any FoodHub branded stuff. All the places round here just use generic unbranded stuff.

Man of Honour
I just set up a new FH account.. i had to varify my phone number, they sent a pin code to it,
not had that before...

could this spell the end for re-using first order only codes? :o

Soldato
OP
I just set up a new FH account.. i had to varify my phone number, they sent a pin code to it,
not had that before...

could this spell the end for re-using first order only codes? :o

I've always had to verify my phone number with a SMS pin every time I've used a new account.

Soldato
chineseorder.jpg

Found a new Chinese a couple of weeks ago and it's amazing, seriously the best I've had in years.

The portions are gigantic and generally they give a bunch of freebies when you spend over a certain amount, I'll be getting a free portion of mini spring rolls and a small portion of spare ribs along with the above.

They sometimes throw in a small bag of prawn crackers too but it seems to vary.

Bit gutted though as I forgot to add the Dim Sum! :(

Soldato
OP
chineseorder.jpg

Found a new Chinese a couple of weeks ago and it's amazing, seriously the best I've had in years.

The portions are gigantic and generally they give a bunch of freebies when you spend over a certain amount, I'll be getting a free portion of mini spring rolls and a small portion of spare ribs along with the above.

They sometimes throw in a small bag of prawn crackers too but it seems to vary.

Bit gutted though as I forgot to add the Dim Sum! :(

My experience with places that offer freebies is you have to ask for them, for some reason they never automatically include them. The best is a local pizza shop that does 2 for 1 wraps on a Tuesday collection only from the shop, but when you order you have to specifically say you are wanting the 2 for 1 offer wise they will just charge you for both. Crazy!

Man of Honour
if any of you use Uber Eats you can get the KFC Double Down 'BOGOF' this weekend
(ends 11th Oct, delivery fee and service charge applies)

The menu prices are more on Uber Eats though, instore the double down is £4.99, on Uber it's £6.49 :o

Soldato
if any of you use Uber Eats you can get the KFC Double Down 'BOGOF' this weekend

The menu prices are more on Uber Eats though, instore the double down is £4.99, on Uber it's £6.49 :o

That's a buy one get one free offer though, or do you get two of them for £4.99 in store?

Man of Honour
That's a buy one get one free offer though, or do you get two of them for £4.99 in store?

it's not BOGOF instore, it's an Uber Eats only deal

the best instore offer atm is their WOW box, 1 Fillet burger, 1 piece chicken and fries for £3.49
i just had 2 of them :D also i used a receipt/survey voucher for 15% off so it came to £6.98 £5.93

Soldato

This is why I'd never order KFC or Mcdonalds on uber eats. The markup they add, plus the delivery charge and service fee is frankly beyond ridiculous.

Soldato
Yeah, I was looking at McDonalds on Uber the other day and the prices were silly, as was the pop up claiming the delivery fee of £5 was due to the distance of the 'restaurant'. They're literally ten minutes down the road, there's places miles away in the next town over that deliver for less.

Man of Honour
This is why I'd never order KFC or Mcdonalds on uber eats. The markup they add, plus the delivery charge and service fee is frankly beyond ridiculous.

The only people i see using Uber are using voucher codes for 40-50% off, so for them the prices work out ok,
i don't have uber/deliveroo round this way so never used them

Back
Top Bottom