The **Official** Test Drive Unlimited for PC thread

Soldato
MarcLister said:
Do they crash your game?

Whenever I do the speed races, where you have to go pass the speed cameras to get the average speeds the game freezes when I either finish the race once I've passed all the speed cameras or when the time runs out.

The sound starts to stutter then it crashes the game out.

No it doesn't crash my game just that the audio is very bassy which causes sounds to crack or disappear sometimes, unless I switch the sound acceleration to basic in DX9 diagnostic. I suggest you try this if you have not already done so - click run from start menu and enter "dxdiag".

Caporegime
willhub said:
We need an 8 man meeting in TDU and all go for a cruise again, was well fund last time it happened, shame most people on here dont play TDU anymore :(, I hope the patch will change that again. We should have an **Official** Test Drive Unlimited Patch for PC thread :p
Im still around ;)...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I haven't been online for a while. Its the corrupt account I seem to have that stops the fun. I can't buy/sell cars to other TDU users online without TDU crashing. Can't do the speed camera tasks either. Just waiting for patch to see if that fixes them for me. If not it'll be a new game for me.

Also I've actually lost a house. I had two houses and now I can only see one of them.

Associate
Have had hardware and software issues, such that PC hasn't worked for 2 months!

Either way, have they still not released a patch? Thought one was due in May...June? Or is the support as terrible as always?

Soldato
Middle of June patch, Atari have said. Don't bother trying to work out what middle of June is as everyone on Atari forums getting banned for doing that.

A mate of mine and I agree that if the patch is out this week it'll be a Friday thing. Gives them the whole week to test it and means that we'll have the weekend to play with it.

Soldato
MarcLister said:
Middle of June patch, Atari have said. Don't bother trying to work out what middle of June is as everyone on Atari forums getting banned for doing that.

A mate of mine and I agree that if the patch is out this week it'll be a Friday thing. Gives them the whole week to test it and means that we'll have the weekend to play with it.

I've been complaning on there forums and trying to work out the middle of june, I havent been banned :confused: Silly for banning people just for that tbh.

Soldato
willhub said:
I've been complaning on there forums and trying to work out the middle of june, I havent been banned :confused: Silly for banning people just for that tbh.
I think its a mixture of defining the middle of the month to be XX date AND then going on to launch a vitriol of abuse about Atari/the patch etc.

Soldato
MarcLister said:
I think its a mixture of defining the middle of the month to be XX date AND then going on to launch a vitriol of abuse about Atari/the patch etc.

Plenty of people have been slagging off Atari and litrally swearing at them but they dont do anything, guess they just started stamping down like OcUK have on there members.

Back
Top Bottom