*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Just had a security warning email from Microsoft that I thought was bogus so went to log in to my account through the app on my phone that's linked to my xbox and that popped up with the same thing, so had to recover my password! Hoping my payment details are secure as I've never had a breach like that before as my old email didn't work anymore either :/

Soldato
Is need for speed crap or should I at least give it a hour or 2 before giving an opinion on it?

Do you have it? (Your post could be read as either having it or not)

If so give it a try. I could tell you it's crap but you may like it or vice versa.

I have never played it but I would assume it is similar to other Need for Speed games, decent arcade fun but nothing special.

Soldato
Is the preview program thing linked to your GT and thus updates any console which you log into or can you control whether the console updates or not?

I have two Xbone's and would prefer only one to update with the previews.

Associate
Is anyone clued up about moving a gamertag and it's purchases to another xbox one?

Say the original xbox one died, got new xbox one, added email/password gamertag to that new xbox, how do you download the games you purchased digitally on the old xbox, onto the new xbox?

Thanks in advance

Associate
Is anyone clued up about moving a gamertag and it's purchases to another xbox one?

Say the original xbox one died, got new xbox one, added email/password gamertag to that new xbox, how do you download the games you purchased digitally on the old xbox, onto the new xbox?

Thanks in advance

When I got my replacement console from Microsoft everything appeared in the games and app screen under "ready to install", if something isn't there just find it in the store again and you should be able to download anything you've previously bought without issue.

Back
Top Bottom