*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
Are all the Halo games in the new collection redone with new graphics for the xbox one?

Good question. All Microsoft is doing is talking about Halo 2: Anniversary Edition. I guess Halo:CE is the same as the 360 anniversary edition but bumped up in resolution and the same with Halo 3 and 4. Odd that the latter two have not been shown or mentioned at all.

Soldato
Good question. All Microsoft is doing is talking about Halo 2: Anniversary Edition. I guess Halo:CE is the same as the 360 anniversary edition but bumped up in resolution and the same with Halo 3 and 4. Odd that the latter two have not been shown or mentioned at all.

Halo 2 is easily the best loved and most memorable, especially how they showed that in keeping every original game engine with the new graphics.

Halo2 was a Golden Eye Moment for many multiplayers.

Associate
So it looks like I'm buying an Xbox One now. Thanks Forza Horizon 2.

Do I need the Kinect? For those that have it, is it really that useful? Or should I just buy the Kinectless bundle?

il be getting one too. Going to take advantage of Game's trade in offer £229 with Destiny and Halo collection.

Associate
So it looks like I'm buying an Xbox One now. Thanks Forza Horizon 2.

Do I need the Kinect? For those that have it, is it really that useful? Or should I just buy the Kinectless bundle?

As everyone says, you dont need it, but it does make life a lot easier.

I never get bored of saying Xbox, goto Destiny while I pop off to go find my controller after we finish watching TV.

All of the quick switching makes much more sense with voice commands, saves you probably seconds but they all add up I guess :)

Back
Top Bottom