*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Strange, mine made that noise when i first turned it on, was awfully loud. Thought it was the HDD installing updates or something.

Is this a fault then?
Got one from tesco Friday,made same noise as that video,took it back Saturday and made sure I got a different batch number,this one's fine and ultra quiet.
Sounded like hardrive working all the time on dash to me plus louder than it should,ive heard coil whine plenty building pcs and highly doubt noise is that,coil whine tends to screech and be more variable.

Soldato
Got one from tesco Friday,made same noise as that video,took it back Saturday and made sure I got a different batch number,this one's fine and ultra quiet.
Sounded like hardrive working all the time on dash to me plus louder than it should,ive heard coil whine plenty building pcs and highly doubt noise is that,coil whine tends to screech and be more variable.

Was it a kinectless model mate?

Soldato
Had my Xbone since march and dealt with the audible static noise occassionaly on the dash and in games. It now seems to be more prevalent and happens for a good 15 mins after shutting down too.

Just put through an advance exchange so hopefully the replacement is free of it!

Exactly the same as this noise:

Back
Top Bottom