*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I've ordered the Digital TV Adaptor directly from Microsoft. I see now that it's sold out, but hopefully I got my order in time.

I hardly watch TV but it looks useful, hopefully they add recording capabilities somewhere down the line, if they get licensing sorted.

If anyone could swing me an invite for this preview I would be grateful. English_Lepper is my tag.

Soldato
You should get a message in your Xbox Messages soon, although I don't know how long it will take. When I got invited it was less than 24 hours I think.

I managed to get some of my own photos uploaded earlier for backgrounds, and settled with a black and white city shot from Vancouver, which works really well with the colourful backgrounds I think.

DyuxI02l.jpg

Ww3PWOnl.jpg

4Xgaztxl.jpg

Soldato
I've ordered the Digital TV Adaptor directly from Microsoft. I see now that it's sold out, but hopefully I got my order in time.

I hardly watch TV but it looks useful, hopefully they add recording capabilities somewhere down the line, if they get licensing sorted.

If anyone could swing me an invite for this preview I would be grateful. English_Lepper is my tag.

That was quick, got mine ordered though forgot MS delivered via UPS, so had a UPS card at home, boo

Should get it today though lol

Caporegime
I've only just realised there is a USB port on the left of the console, I'd been struggling and turning it all the way around and then fumbling at the back to plug my external HDD in :o

haha, me too !!! (Jake told me afterwards) Although I did put mine at the back and now it's just left there, 2TB and done, hopefully forever.

Soldato
I had no idea we had someone that worked at Remedy on here! Awesome.

Quantum Break is looking extremely impressively visually. How are you feeling about it, Bloodshot? How does it feel to play? Is it a bit Max Payne like?

Back
Top Bottom