*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
We? Who do you work for?

Oh ****, I just checked your profile.....I have a question for you.

Are there any more details on the TV show aspect of this game and how it's all going to tie in?

No more details right now, no :(. We'll be revealing stuff about that a bit later I think! It'll be cool though :).

ScarySquirrel said:
I had no idea we had someone that worked at Remedy on here! Awesome.

Quantum Break is looking extremely impressively visually. How are you feeling about it, Bloodshot? How does it feel to play? Is it a bit Max Payne like?

I'm probably not the best person to ask about how the gameplay feels, a bit biased ;).

Caporegime
Do you "need" kinect to get a good experience with the XBone?

IMO. No.

But when it was originally announced, I didn't want the Kinect, but now I'm glad I've got it.

Does that make sense? It all ties in really nicely.

Plus I can send a message stating ScarySquirrel has aids without actually typing anything.

Associate
Do you "need" kinect to get a good experience with the XBone?

I would say yes you need a Kinect.

I can't imagine life without it, I use the voice commands on a daily basis.

Xbox on
Xbox record that
Xbox snap party
Xbox unsnap
Xbox play
Xbox pause
Xbox volume up

I literally use these every day.

You want Kinect for the voice control, the actual motion stuff isn't a big part of it but is cool in games like Forza with head tracking.

Soldato
Yea, if not sure its still complete on the OS console side, you can pick one up cheap or second hand if you like.

I would say you still consider it, I know it sounds small, but browsing the console system in settings etc, friends, notifications etc.

The point is when you "snap" all of those things, you dont have to pause your game, use the controller to access these things, do what needs to be done, unsnap, then go back to the game.

Or, continue playing and do all of that view your voice.

Caporegime
Thanks for the quick replies everyone, going to go for one second have with kinect.

I'll be back to once it arrives :)

\o/

So far I've used mine for Xbox on and off and launching games then using it in game with Forza. I need to get to the know the console properly and this whole snapping business :D

Back
Top Bottom