*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I'll try it, but the Xbox came with the update installed (I've only had it since Thursday), and only installed the Media player on Saturday.
It sees my DLNA server correctly on my NAS, but nothing even attempts to play. I'm guessing that you don't have any problems?
Many of mine are DTS, but I thought that it would play and just be silent in that case?

I'll do some further tests on my MKVs, but obviously if it's going to be picky then it's not (at the moment) going to replace my trusty WDTV.

Associate
well, I decided to get my big discount this weekend, bought an XBOX one (no games or Kinect etc) for £203 :) well chuffed

Not a bad price tbf.

I paid about £50 more when it came out after trading in my 360 towards it with a bonus trade in etc,i got a fifa 14 download code and kinect but dont use either(sold fifa)

Associate
Thats how the Sky input works now too. It has the EPG and also sends IR codes to the sky box for still pause, etc.

And no, I definitely haven't noticed any black-crush issues passing through the X1 at all. I'm quite particular about my PQ and am really quite happy. Bear in mind that I don't have any experience to the X1 prior than a few days ago, so can't compare anything.

Soldato
Anybody else who signed up to EA Access really peeved they couldn't use their existing MS balance to pay for it?

I was all ready to subscribe the other night as I had a bit of money spare in my account, but it insists on using a new funding source to pay for it :/

Soldato
I think its a stand alone service, you are not paying ms, you are paying EA, kinda like how you pay Netflix.

Surely though they could transfer funds from my balance to another company, that just seems like an unwillingness to accommodate.

Their loss anyway, I won't be signing up now as I don't want any additional spend at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom