*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
the last update was excellent incorperating the media player which is very good

just a word of warning though when your signed in watching something it broadcasts it on your profile fully

so if your watching a special film eh cough cough with your lady friend then might be best to sign out first lol

Can be changed in privacy settings :)

Caporegime
Apparently they are working on reducing install times amongst other things:)

If i remember correctly they did something like this for the 360.

They are indeed, saw the podcast on IGN with the head if the xbox division and he mentioned this is something they are working on. Although don't expect it this side of christmas (or immediately after it) since it's the period where they sell the most so lots of xboxes are being hooked up for the first time and last thing they want is to push out a major update and messes everything up.

Associate
Just seen my code for the Evolve alpha has come through as well, taking an age to install. Been looking forward to this, hopefully it's as good as it looks.

Soldato
Read an article the other day where MS were basically saying the slow install time was due to the last minute changes that were made after the outcries from their initial plans. It's on "the list" to get resolved but they don't have an ETA.

Back
Top Bottom