*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
only for credit cards you can still buy if you use the top up cards from u.s places

although be careful if using amazon as my mate had an email from them stating that they have suspended all his amazon accounts that are linked with that card until he proves that the addy he gave( american one) can be proved in the form of documentation and they said it can be classed as fraud because the addy he gave was false .

Soldato
Apologies if this has been answered somewhere already but what's the general consensus of best powered external USB 3 drive to add to the XO at the moment?

Soldato
Got X1 yesterday.

Is it supposed to be quite laggy and clunky on the main menu?

I also suffered a crash after I went to power down. Controller stopped responding and x1 light was flashing white.

Or am I simple and missed something?

Soldato
What issue? Mines all digital

PBR9002 occurs when Microsoft blocks your account if it detects fraudulent activity due to different region settings between the account and the console. This happens because Microsoft services follow international trade laws and licensing restrictions, which the user might be avoiding when purchasing content from another region.

Caporegime
Blast it. I dropped my Xbone controller on to a wooden floor and it's chipped the end of the trigger! Clearly not as sturdy as the 360 one which has hit the deck many a time. It's right where I put my finger so I can feel it. Will have to get a new one now. Are they only in black and white so far?

Soldato
Blast it. I dropped my Xbone controller on to a wooden floor and it's chipped the end of the trigger! Clearly not as sturdy as the 360 one which has hit the deck many a time. It's right where I put my finger so I can feel it. Will have to get a new one now. Are they only in black and white so far?

Other than the Titanfall and CoD controller you can get a camo controller in either green or blue.

Soldato

Or you could buy a controller shell off the auction site for under a tenner...

Back
Top Bottom