*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Replacement X1 arrived today, the 1st console was silent. This one makes a scratching type noise like an Hdd failing or something. I can't believe I'm going to be on Xbox number 3 in the space of 2 weeks. Never had one issue with the PS4.

Soldato
Anyone else's achievements not popping? Just did a sp mission on cod and nothing? I know there was an issue with them when xbone launched though it was fixed :s

Soldato
how many hours have you spent playing on xbox live ? mine is 664 hours :eek:

*Gulp*

1600 hours :eek: :o Apparently I'm in the top 5%. Not sure how I put in so much in considering I only get to play after the GF has gone to bed.

Didn't help me get anything for free though... stupid "personalized" "poster" :mad:

Soldato
^ what year was your gaming tag created?

Mine turned out to be spot on 50 days worth of gaming since start of 2011. Fifa soaking most of that up, followed by GTA.

Says I've been with live since 2003. But those hours are for the life of the Xbone, not from the beginning of xbox.

Soldato
Says I've been with live since 2003. But those hours are for the life of the Xbone, not from the beginning of xbox.

You sure? My poster mentioned when i joined xbox live and how many hours i have played on xbox live.

No way i have played 50 days of the year on my xbox one. Unless my mrs is right and i do play thing way too much :D

Back
Top Bottom