*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
People do the funniest things, lol. I love how Xbox owners try to avoid pretend Live is flawless, my nephew has been getting disconnected all day.

Yeah, I wouldn't say Live is flawless but they do seem to be a lot better at getting things up and running again though judging by posts on this forum.

I can only provide personal experience of Live and it has been working fine for me since Boxing Day.

Soldato
People do the funniest things, lol. I love how Xbox owners try to avoid pretend Live is flawless, my nephew has been getting disconnected all day.

Maybe he should change his MTU?

But yeah thanks for the info, maybe your nephew has some issues does not mean it's the same for everyone.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Just ordered an xbox one, the sunset overdrive version, and it comes with a Forza 5 code. I've already been emailed the code, just wondering if anyone knows if these are OK to sell?

Soldato
Live is working fine for me. Although the denial on this thread is astonishing. Live is just as vulnerable as PSN it would appear so people really should get off their high horse and stop turning it into a competition.

Soldato
Why do people feel they have to moan about which is more vulnerable? Who gives a ****. They both went down so I'd say they are both pretty much on par for their defence against ddos. Jesus people will argue over anything when it comes to a console war.

Soldato
Why do people feel they have to moan about which is more vulnerable? Who gives a ****. They both went down so I'd say they are both pretty much on par for their defence against ddos. Jesus people will argue over anything when it comes to a console war.

There's a couple of headbangers who don't believe that could ever happen and in complete denial about everything.

Soldato
Maybe he should change his MTU?

But yeah thanks for the info, maybe your nephew has some issues does not mean it's the same for everyone.

DING DING!

We have a winner! Someone give this guy a Blue Peter badge!

How's it feel for the fog of delusion to be lifted mate?

Last edited:
Soldato

What's happening is that these die hard Sony fans are claiming that Xbox live is down as much as PSN, which simply isn't true.

As an example of the insecurity here, Mr Men simply said he's fed up with the crap service from PSN and you all jump at him and start talking about Live in some strange attempt to defend Sony.

PSN is far more unreliable and that's a cold hard fact. Deal with it for Christ sake.

Last edited:
Soldato
What's happening is that these die hard Sony fans are claiming that Xbox live is down as much as PSN, which simply isn't true.

As an example of the insecurity here, Mr Men simply said he's fed up with the crap service from PSN and you all jump at him and start talking about Live in some strange attempt to defend Sony.

PSN is far more unreliable and that's a cold hard fact. Deal with it for Christ sake.

The last post you quoted about stated it was as vulnerable, not that it was it was down as often as PSN. Which, as we have seen......is true. PSN is down more and that's mainly due to the stupid maintenance schedule.

People kicking off about which system goes down more is one of the saddest things I have seen on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom