*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
What's happening is that these die hard Sony fans are claiming that Xbox live is down as much as PSN, which simply isn't true.

As an example of the insecurity here, Mr Men simply said he's fed up with the crap service from PSN and you all jump at him and start talking about Live in some strange attempt to defend Sony.

PSN is far more unreliable and that's a cold hard fact. Deal with it for Christ sake.

Mr Men is tediously fed up constantly with everything and is equalling annoying as you sanctimoniously humping whatever drum you want to bang.

"Deal with it."

Soldato
Mr Men is tediously fed up constantly with everything and is equalling annoying as you sanctimoniously humping whatever drum you want to bang.

"Deal with it."

I guess PSN is down again.

For someone who does not even own a XB1 you sure like to visit this thread a lot :)

Soldato
Although live was down a hell of a lot I was gaming on Live late Chrimbo night and all of the next day and day after, PSN just seemed off the entire time.

I mean right now PSN is down for maintenance.

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess PSN is down again.

For someone who does not even own a XB1 you sure like to visit this thread a lot :)

The attack is the first time I've been in for many months fella, if only for information for my Nephew who was struggling with his Christmas prezzie like everyone else.

Crack on with the forum police thing though, if it makes you happy, something needs to.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't even know anything about the outages. I've been on pretty much everyday from Christmas afternoon onwards any I've not experienced any down time. Must be coming on the right times.

Associate
Got a question about external storage, I have a 500GB USB3 disk attached and this is almost full so I bought a 2TB USB3 disk.

Can I have both plugged in at the same time and copy between them or is it a re-download?

Soldato
Haha fact, I cannot wait to have a split screen Co op day on MCC. Going to be awesome, plus if the fence mechanics feel old it's nothing then the multi player fun will paper over any cracks.

Soldato
So I've already had it but deleted it as couldn't get on with it. So u saying I can download it again free?

Yeah, once you start downloading something, you've purchased the licence for it at the price it was at that point (including £0). If you delete it and re-download it in the future, it will be free as you've already "paid" for it.

Associate
Hmm to keep my Xbox One or trade in to Amazon, would make a little bit of a loss though..

Just I thought it was a pointless decision having it for Halo MCC, FH2 and F5 but I'm wondering whether to get a second hand kinect camera and use it for my training (my parents would probably use it) and get a wheel again for driving games, possibly Sunset Overdrive.

I keep seeing it as a £350 paperweight at the moment, which is my problem so a bit undecided.

Back
Top Bottom