*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Sunset Overdrive
Forza Horizon 2
The Witcher 3

Those would be my top picks so far, along with Titanfall. As already said, get EA Access. Loads of games for £3.99/month or £19.99 a year:

Titanfall
Battlefield 4
UFC
Need for Speed
PvZ: Garden Warfare
All of the annual sports games up to 2015

They're adding Dragon Age later this year. You also get 10% Discount on digital purchases of EA games, trials of selected games (currently Hardline and Dragon Age) and you get to play new titles five days early (digital purchases or trials).

Exactly, pick up EA access instead of buying Titanfall etc.

For £20 I got:
Madden
UFC
Titanfall
FIFA 15
Battlefield 4

Lots of other games available too and Dragon Age Origina is coming soon

Eurghh. Damn Games for gold... Black Flag is now free, making that £9 or so wasted from a few months back.

PS Plus did me over with Ground Zeroes being free too!

From 1st July it'll be free, normally on the main "Home" tab as it where in the bottom right corner has the GFG stuff

It's Games with Gold (GwG), Games for Gold would not be so good (unless it was real gold!) :p:D

Right, I caved in. I was supposed to buy a new Fridge Freezer but ended up buying an XBox One instead. £249.99 with Batman from Asda. Bargain.

Misses is going to kick off when I arrive home!!!

So,finally managed to get XB1 today - must admit i really didnt expected much,but i was really surprised by XB1.
My only intention of getting XB1 was for Forza series,but seing how many good games will be released by the end of year..My poor wallet..
So far have only FH2,but even that game looks very good,was little sceptical at first
Atm looking for cheap Forza 5

There isn't much to migrate to be honest, think I just signed in with my live account on the new console

If you've got any save games it may be worth uploading them to the cloud first (when backwards compatibility comes in properly you should be able to resume those games)

I'd just format the hard drive from the console menu & do a factory reset

Back
Top Bottom