*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Am i the only one who finds the Titanfall controller hideous?

I really need to pick up a second controller but don't want to fork out £45

Annoying as I have a plethora of 360 controllers

Last edited:
How are the x1's doing in terms of bugs and niggles? I see the ps4 has its fair share of things needing ironed out. Was gonna get a ps4 first, but might wait till it's working better and just get an x1 soon.

No real bugs or niggles for me, but I only got mine after the big February update and that seems to have solved a few of the problems. A lot of the issues are with the new UI and people are finding it hard to get used to a different way of doing things.

The big problem with the console at the moment is lack of features and games.

got my xbox one today :) getting used to the interface is gonna take some time lol

One question, I bought it 2nd hand and it had been wiped to factory by the previous owner, however Im able to download and play the games he had purchased, why is this?

Are they going to dissappear if he buys another and logs in or are they there forever?

Its FIFA 14 and AC4 (both of which I have on ps4 so not fussed about losing them was just curious why they show up)

Just received a messaged from Xbox Live whilst I was playing Fifa with a code to participate in the "Preview Program".

Just used the code now and opened the app and now it's "Loading. Please wait..." as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom