*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

I'm still having problems, when I start up the the one instead of signing me in auto like normal I get a popup telling me to sign in using controller. Also it still keeps signing me out all the time when i select friends list or anything else etc, its driving me insane now, I can't work it out!

I usually do yes, it see's me perfectly as before.
I believe the problem is that every time I do sign in (using the controller as it tells me) it asks me to "accept new terms and conditions" every single time! so I guess it wont sign me in automatically because of this, no idea what is going on, I've tried removing my account and re-adding it but it makes no difference.

been stability testing the new dashboard by closing and launching stuff one after the other to check for updates to all my games and apps and managed to lock the fan at rocket speed sounding like a turbine the entire time after launching ryse. It didn't slow down at any point and was deafening!

Do not treat your xbox one home screen like a tablet or assume it's good at multitaking because it is not. Notice they removed the devkit menu too. Also whenever I lean back in my chair my hand accidentally picks something random on screen now - is there any way to stop that apart from putting the kinect away?

Was ALWAYS going to happen, soon as TF was an exclusive it was pretty obvious this was the plan.

Not that big a deal honestly, dropped the £30, fair enough, but then mine came with a free new game as well since day one.

Last edited:
Probably due to dismal sales.

They haven't been dismal though.

A price cut is the right move. Not what I expected so quickly, but certainly the right move. Sure, it'll be used as ammunition by the anti-Xbox crew, who'll say it's a sign of weakness and desperation, but ultimately if it sells more consoles and games so be it.

They knew they were going to be more expensive from the outset and it's obvious they won't ever get parity with the PS4 pricing in its current form, but at least this brings the Xbox more inline with the PS4 by being under £400. Feels like maybe they could have done with launching at £399 in the first place, but presumably that wasn't seen as viable at the time.

With the Xbox One live subscription, if I buy one subscription for my own account, would it enable online play for the rest of the family as well? Or just the main account who bought the subscription?

Cheers.

With the Xbox One live subscription, if I buy one subscription for my own account, would it enable online play for the rest of the family as well? Or just the main account who bought the subscription?

Cheers.

If it's on the same console, everybody else will have the benefits of a gold subscription.

Back
Top Bottom