*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

I've just ordered an Xbox One. Mainly a PC gamer now but I struggle to play some games sitting at a desk in a small room.

Hoping for a more social experience in the living room and therefore less money wasted on games which go unplayed.

Yes all family will have it.

If it's on the same console, everybody else will have the benefits of a gold subscription.

Thanks guys, my boys want an X1 for Titanfall and Halo when it arrives. I have seen some ok offers on X1 with Titanfall. I may be swayed to grab one for them..

How do you guys here like the X1? What are the best games out for it?

Just completed Ryse after getting it in the sale, pleasantly surprised as I kinda thought it'd join the long backlog.

I guess I enjoy games being pretty short these days.

Love it. As it currently stands it is getting used more than my PS4 simply because there are more games I want to play on it. I don't care about the power difference as I bought both for their exclusives anyway.

Game wise it will be very subjective on whether you will like/enjoy them. I love a good blast on DR3 and despite poor reiews, Ryse is a good bit of fun (if a bit repetitive). Marvel is cross platform but HUGE fun and Forza is Forza (albeit lacking in content).

I had a massive amount of fun playing Titanfall. That will be a day one purchase for me.

It also gets used (a lot) as a Youtube / Twitch "watcher". I am somewhat hooked on NGT Zombies & Markiplier so .... yeah.

Overall it's a good console which isn't without its flaws. If you like the look of the exclusive games on it you can't go far wrong TBH.

Love it. As it currently stands it is getting used more than my PS4 simply because there are more games I want to play on it. I don't care about the power difference as I bought both for their exclusives anyway.

Game wise it will be very subjective on whether you will like/enjoy them. I love a good blast on DR3 and despite poor reiews, Ryse is a good bit of fun (if a bit repetitive). Marvel is cross platform but HUGE fun and Forza is Forza (albeit lacking in content).

I had a massive amount of fun playing Titanfall. That will be a day one purchase for me.

It also gets used (a lot) as a Youtube / Twitch "watcher". I am somewhat hooked on NGT Zombies & Markiplier so .... yeah.

Overall it's a good console which isn't without its flaws. If you like the look of the exclusive games on it you can't go far wrong TBH.

Thanks for your input bud, my boys would love Dead Rising 3 as well. Just watched the IGN review, yup that would be on the list for sure.

They want Titanfall, and Halo big time lol. I'm not sure when a Halo games is due as not followed the X1 very much since launch.

I think X1 with Titanfall + Dead Rising 3 may be in order. I do like to spoil the kids lol. Will no doubt get some playtime on it as well when I can (;

I hope Amazon UK match the price drops with Titanfall pack that is going on. The only place I like to order from for things outside of PC parts..

Thanks guys, my boys want an X1 for Titanfall and Halo when it arrives. I have seen some ok offers on X1 with Titanfall. I may be swayed to grab one for them..

Hey, yeah I have just bought an X1 myself about 3 days ago. Really thought I was wasting my money because I have a good PC and have stopped playing consoles, but I am using it a lot. I still haven't bought an actual game for it, but I tried out all the demos and games look good and play pretty well. I love the Kinect, my main reason for getting one. Can't wait for more Kinect games to come out.

As for which game is best? well, both of the lego games are really good fun, I would recommend those.

Is it worth it? Yes, because I really think it's just going to get better and better.

These updates are looking better and better, glad MS is stepping up. Wish I waited and picked up the £369 Titanfall bundle instead of the day one edition, but I just had to have it at the time. Not that I regret the purchase but I have a massive backlog of 360 and ps3 games I still haven't played because of X1 games. Also ShopTo just charged me for PvZ that should keep me busy until TitanFall.

Back
Top Bottom